Bills 2008 Final Record

What do you guys think will be the Bills final record in 2008?

My bet is 6-10. Figure they'll need to go 5-2 in the last 7 just to finish 10-6 and have a legitimate shot at the playoffs. The next 3 games are huge, however I see Brady Quinn and Mike Singletary pulling out wins the way they're playing. So the way I see it the Bills will win 1 more game K.C. and finish 6-10.

My bet is 6-10. Figure they'll need to go 5-2 in the last 7 just to finish 10-6 and have a legitimate shot at the playoffs. The next 3 games are huge, however I see Brady Quinn and Mike Singletary pulling out wins the way they're playing. So the way I see it the Bills will win 1 more game K.C. and finish 6-10.

Oh please, the 49ers are one of the sh*ttiest teams out there and Singletary hasn't proven anything yet. Everybody is just loving on him because he showed some fire in the lockerroom. Big whoop. And Quinn? He held his own against the Broncos, possibly the worst defense in the NFL.

I say 10-6.

Oh please, the 49ers are one of the sh*ttiest teams out there and Singletary hasn't proven anything yet. Everybody is just loving on him because he showed some fire in the lockerroom. Big whoop. And Quinn? He held his own against the Broncos, possibly the worst defense in the NFL.

I say 10-6.

Is he a redhead?

8-8

Unless they can focus on getting the running game fixed and start taking pressure off the QB by pounding the ball on the ground....

Unless they can get the OC to stop the "STUPID" play calling,like a shotgun formation on 2nd and 3.So far Schonert isn't even trying to run the ball consistently.25 carries for Marshawn would cure so many ills.

If they continue to fail at running the ball I don't see them winning another game this year....5-11. :lol:

Plus they will screw Trent Edwards right into the ground,just like they did with JP and get him shell shocked and looking at the rushing linemen instead of his receivers.

On the other hand If they do finish 5-11 it wouldn't be so bad. This up coming draft is supposed to be the best ever.so many underclassman will enter the draft. So if they aren't IN the super bowl I'd rather see the bills reinforce the team with the draft

Cleveland - W

@KC - W

SF - W

Miami - W

@NYJ - L

@Denver & NE are toss-ups - I'll say split.

10-6

I agree with you. I predict the Bills will go 10-6 as well with the last game of the season possibly meaning a playoff spot.

Funny....I said 8-8/9-7 before the season, then said it again when we were 5-2 and everyone called me a loon. Good Lord it was easy to see the lack of talent up fron on both sides of the ball, and the few injuries we've had have hurt us pretty bad as well (no depth).

Not a pessimist folks, just a realist.