Quit yer whinin'

lets_go_bills

We got a big game coming up. A showdown with the suddenly improving Browns. And it's on Monday Night to boot. NOW'S the time we circle the wagons. We need to rally behind this team because they NEED it. The bleeding has to stop, so come Monday let's all cheer like it's the Super Bowl.

We need to stay positive and get this thing going again. This season is NOT over. I'll be there Monday, early on, tailgating, and then I'll head into the stadium and cheer til my throat burns. And then I'll cheer some more. The AFC is still so, so, SO wide open. We can do it.

C'mon guys, who's with me?

We got a big game coming up. A showdown with the suddenly improving Browns. And it's on Monday Night to boot. NOW'S the time we circle the wagons. We need to rally behind this team because they NEED it. The bleeding has to stop, so come Monday let's all cheer like it's the Super Bowl.

We need to stay positive and get this thing going again. This season is NOT over. I'll be there Monday, early on, tailgating, and then I'll head into the stadium and cheer til my throat burns. And then I'll cheer some more. The AFC is still so, so, SO wide open. We can do it.

Terrific enthusiasm and great sentiment and all but dude, what are you smoking? Let's say the Bills win two of the next three (which I don't think they'll do since they have a tendency to play down to their opponent), that puts then at 7-5 but still 0-3 in the division. Then they have the remaining divisional games - let's say they win 2 of those (wishful thinking) 9-6 and they lose to Denver - 9-7. That will not only not win the division it won't even get an away Wild Card game....it ain't up to "us" to get things going - these are highly paid, grown men who, if they need to rely on "us" to help them shouldn't be playing professional sports....

Terrific enthusiasm and great sentiment and all but dude, what are you smoking? Let's say the Bills win two of the next three (which I don't think they'll do since they have a tendency to play down to their opponent), that puts then at 7-5 but still 0-3 in the division. Then they have the remaining divisional games - let's say they win 2 of those (wishful thinking) 9-6 and they lose to Denver - 9-7. That will not only not win the division it won't even get an away Wild Card game....it ain't up to "us" to get things going - these are highly paid, grown men who, if they need to rely on "us" to help them shouldn't be playing professional sports....

Your first post is a negative one... you're gonna fit right in.

And your point is?? Let me guess...

To NOT get fired up for next week's Monday night game, which until last year we'd waited years for MNF to return to Buffalo?

To NOT believe that the 12th man at the Ralph can make a difference in the games outcome?

The season will be over soon enough and we'll be talking about next year's free agents, draft and how next year will be THE year. They way the Bills played yesterday was embarrassing and they have no excuse. They're playing without confidence which makes the crowd even MORE important this week.

And your point is?? Let me guess...

To NOT get fired up for next week's Monday night game, which until last year we'd waited years for MNF to return to Buffalo?

To NOT believe that the 12th man at the Ralph can make a difference in the games outcome?

The season will be over soon enough and we'll be talking about next year's free agents, draft and how next year will be THE year. They way the Bills played yesterday was embarrassing and they have no excuse. They're playing without confidence which makes the crowd even MORE important this week.

Love the team win or lose, better or for worse....

Still doesn't take away the fact that this team in three weeks has gone from toast of the town to just plain toast with no butter.

It hurts as a fan to get so excited about a winning season and be kept up at night thinking your team is might be in that 10% that start off 5-1 and NOT make the playoffs....

Being a fan hurts.

Love the team win or lose, better or for worse....

Still doesn't take away the fact that this team in three weeks has gone from toast of the town to just plain toast with no butter.

It hurts as a fan to get so excited about a winning season and be kept up at night thinking your team is might be in that 10% that start off 5-1 and NOT make the playoffs....

Being a fan hurts.

100% agree with you. It sucks, as they had the opportunity to win this division going away and we're seeing them crumble with the pressure on. Not trying to Pollyana it and say they're going to run the table, but this is not the time to curl up. Bills fans keep coming back for more pain

Great thread. I'm with you. :lol:

The way the schedule shakes out (CLE, SF, KC), we could very easily be 8-4 heading into a home game with Miami. Sure the last three weeks have hurt...but there's every reason to be optimistic. These are three very winnable games.

You would have thought some of these people didn't sit through Gregggg and Mularkey and just hopped aboard the bandwagon when we were 4-0. Haven't any of you ever watched this team lose before? Suck it up! Shut your yappers, and keep fighting. That is what it means to be a Bills fan, to me.

"Fight on, my men," Sir Andrew said. "A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile, then I'll rise and fight again."

Time to rise, Buffalo. Circle the wagons.

Go Bills!

I'm with you and I'll be there too. We can only take it one game at a time. If we win Monday things will look a lot cheerier this time next week. This is a very winnable game for us at home on Monday Night Football. If we and the players come out with the fire and enthusiasm we did in the last MNF game at the Ralph last year, we'll kill these guys.

It ain't gonna be easy, but it's gonna be fun!

Go BILLS !!

Sometimes the best thing to do as a fan is to let them have it with double barrels. My only hope is that this team gets what's coming to them on Monday night if they start sleepwalking against the Browns. I hope the boos are so loud that Ralph is embarrassed enough he'll reconsider Dick Jauron's "extended" future and fire the loser at halftime.

I can feel my blood pressure rise when I watch the mind-numbing press conferences. Idiot reporters with their softball questions. Idiot coach scratching his head, avoiding eye contact telling everyone how they have to work harder, get better execution. How these guys are going to be great. Let 'em have it Bills fans! Get all of your frustrations out. Let the world know how you feel about the direction of this team.

BTW, this season IS over. I saw it with my own eyes these last three weeks. These guys literally have NO intestinal fortitude. It would have showed up in at least one of their AFC East divisional games and it sadly and pathetically did not. That tells me all I need to know about this team, this coach and how our season turns out.

Sometimes the best thing to do as a fan is to let them have it with double barrels. My only hope is that this team gets what's coming to them on Monday night if they start sleepwalking against the Browns. I hope the boos are so loud that Ralph is embarrassed enough he'll reconsider Dick Jauron's "extended" future and fire the loser at halftime.

I can feel my blood pressure rise when I watch the mind-numbing press conferences. Idiot reporters with their softball questions. Idiot coach scratching his head, avoiding eye contact telling everyone how they have to work harder, get better execution. How these guys are going to be great. Let 'em have it Bills fans! Get all of your frustrations out. Let the world know how you feel about the direction of this team.

BTW, this season IS over. I saw it with my own eyes these last three weeks. These guys literally have NO intestinal fortitude. It would have showed up in at least one of their AFC East divisional games and it sadly and pathetically did not. That tells me all I need to know about this team, this coach and how our season turns out.

It's not over til its over, but the Doomsday clock is pointing to 11:59....

Well its a must-win this week. How the guys come out Monday Night will tell us quite a bit.

Exactly! A win this week moves us back a minute, a loss and it's all but over. Not in terms of actual playoff contention but in terms of how it can be understood that this team is in an unescapable downward spiral.

This team is still young. They've showed great flashes throughout the early part of the season. You have to be foolish to really think they were gonna go 14-2. I still think this team could beat Arizona in a rematch... and the Jets and Pats games were somewhat close with a few things falling the other way. We've got some easy games coming up, a chance to get back on track, gain some momentum going in the final division games.

Who's with me?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjZRtneSYSk