Im at peace after reflecting

youngunz

I was pissed after the Arizona game, and after the Miami game, but then I reflected and looked at who we beat and now I realize this team is no better than a 4 - 12 (just lucky to get that 5th)

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Jacksonville - Jeckle and Hyde

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

San Diego - Jeckle and Hyde (not to mention they were looking ahead to London)

So after drinking the kool aid and now coming off that buzz...I realize that this is probably one of the worst Bills teams in years. Both sides of the O-Line are pathetic. The Line backers and DB's get no help from the lack of pressure or being put on an island when forced to blitz.

The running game and passing game struggle because we are forced to become predictable, not to mention always playing from behind. Edwards, has never impressed me, say what you will, he is not a starting NFL QB (a decent backup or filler).

The coaching staff (except for Bobby April) is a waste. In Turk we trust...Yeah BS. If the biggest change we see from last year is running that G-Damn WILDCAT, then please go somewhere.

Someone said it on here..time to dismantle this thing from top down.

I was pissed after the Arizona game, and after the Miami game, but then I reflected and looked at who we beat and now I realize this team is no better than a 4 - 12 (just lucky to get that 5th)

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

So after drinking the kool aid and now coming off that buzz...I realize that this is probably one of the worst Bills teams in years. Both sides of the O-Line are pathetic. The Line backers and DB's get no help from the lack of pressure or being put on an island when forced to blitz.

The running game and passing game struggle because we are forced to become predictable, not to mention always playing from behind. Edwards, has never impressed me, say what you will, he is not a starting NFL QB (a decent backup or filler).

The coaching staff (except for Bobby April) is a waste. In Turk we trust...Yeah BS. If the biggest change we see from last year is running that G-Damn WILDCAT, then please go somewhere.

The problem is that we've been dismantling for a damn decade. I'm :w00t: tired of it.

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

And just think, world class decision making has Jauron here for another three seasons now.

What more could we ask for.

Hey, has anyone noticed that half our team is injured?

Please. And it's not anywhere near half. Good god - did you see the Pats whining about missing their MVP QB or resorting to their 4th string running back or DB's? Give me a friggin' break. Who was so damn valuable for us that was out today? Schobel? Whitner? Butler? Reed? Again, please.

And just think, world class decision making has Jauron here for another three seasons now.

What more could we ask for.

Even with the upgraded talent he has been given, he cannot lead the team to a victory over an opponent with a winning record. He rarely did that throughout his time in Chicago. His offenses have always been poor. He's a defensive coach that plays a conservative defensive style and has no idea what it takes to put an effective offense on the field against a good opponent regardless of who his players are. His record supports that. This front office will likely have a lot to ponder about their head coach during the off-season.

Please. And it's not anywhere near half. Good god - did you see the Pats whining about missing their MVP QB or resorting to their 4th string running back or DB's? Give me a friggin' break. Who was so damn valuable for us that was out today? Schobel? Whitner? Butler? Reed? Again, please.

Good point, NE was missing Brady, Playing a practice squad RB that had a career game against Buffalo, and had jason Webster, whom they just signed this week, and they still won.

Buffalo was hurting missing a few players, but thats not an excuse.

Good point, NE was missing Brady, Playing a practice squad RB that had a career game against Buffalo, and had jason Webster, whom they just signed this week, and they still won.

Buffalo was hurting missing a few players, but thats not an excuse.

Glad to see even Apus is finally admitting there's some major issues with the Bills.

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

Oakland and St Louis had us on the ropes for a while....and San Diego is very flawed but coulda beat us.

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

As frusturating as this has been, the only thing that truly matters is that Buffalo continues to have a team in Buffalo for many more decades.

As frusturating as this has been, the only thing that truly matters is that Buffalo continues to have a team in Buffalo for many more decades.

If Jauron had any Balls he would bench Pozlusney and start Ellison just like Del Rio did.Poz is a fraud also.We dumped london Fletcher for making too many tackles downfield.Now Poz does the samething We played better defense last season without him.Bench him now Dick

The Draft Picks we have really do stand out. And Youboty would really help us out right now. It's our trades and FA pickups that are stinking up the joint, for the most part. But even more than that, our COACHES, including the coordinators, are sh--. Utter sh--. And the person most responsible for the decades of sh-- coaches being brought in here, either with losing records or no experience at all, is our cheap owner, who I have defended too many times I think I need to slap myself. He is awful. Has always been awful. And now he's RICH, and his KIDS are gonna be rich, and he has given us a winner NEVER, on his way to his goal of making himself and his kids rich. Shameful. Dude is looked at as a hero, and all he has done is short change the city of Buffalo for 40+ years on his way to uberwealth, while we suckers have paid his way, waiting for any of his cheap pickups to pan out.

Hey, has anyone noticed that half our team is injured?

How does 5 guys out constitute half the team? Where is the depth then? Could be worse, we could be tied with the Dolphins.

Oh...............wait.............

Look who we beat

Seattle - They suck

Oakland - They suck

St. Louis - They Suck

Agreed, knock down this paper mache empire that Levy and Jauron built and bring in someone with some fire.

This is the third year of Levy-Jauron and absolutely nothing has changed. (I do know that Levy is no longer GM but he put these notions into place)

How does 5 guys out constitute half the team? Where is the depth then? Could be worse, we could be tied with the Dolphins.

Oh...............wait.............

I know isn't that so fukking pathetic.

The Dolphins, a one win team a year ago has not only beaten the "playoff bound" Bills but is ahead of them in the division.

"But but but, just give Jauron a few more seasons, he'll have this team winning 9 games by then"

I drank the kool-aid earlier in the season, now I'm having explosive diarrhea.