Time to throw some guys under the bus:

The Big Cat

Marcus Stroud and/or Paul Posluszny- one of you is not doing your job. Either you, Marcus, are getting double teamed, and not getting any push, or you Paul, are getting singled out and eliminated from the play. I REFUSE to believe that the rest of the team around you is so bad that offenses are able to neutralize both of you and still gain yards. Figure it out.

Chris Ellis- hit the weight room, junior. You look like a fat wide-receiver, figure it out.

Derrick Dockery- you have been MAN-handled two weeks in a row. What are we paying you for? Figure it out.

James Hardy- Josh Reed is injured and we need you to fill his shoes. You have two choices: 1.) Hide behind your "rookie leaning curve" and continue to look like a boy amongst men- or 2.) You step it up, grow a pair, and show the world why we decided you were the second best player we could have drafted in 08. Congratulations on your second touchdown, but you went down WAY to easy, two yards short of the maker on 3rd down earlier in the game. Figure it out.

Perry Fewell- I love your defense scheme. It works great...when OUR offense is scoring more often than not. 19 plays, 92 yards, 9:08. Sure, that "holding" on Stroud was a heaping load of crap- but have some friggin urgency, or tighten the F up! I can't for the life of me figure out why we give up 9 yards of open space between the line of scrimmage and the line backers/defensive backs on 3rd and 6. Are our linebackers THAT bad?? Of the following- DL, LB, DB, one unit is not doing its job, or some combination of them. I don't believe it's because they aren't playing hard and/or smart enough, I think it's because they're physically unable- too small, too injured, too something. Figure it out.

Ryan Denney/Duke Preston/Keith Ellison- We all appreciate the effort. But you just don't cut it. Either you do something drastic between now and the end of your careers, or you will fade into anonymity, and you'll have to live with the realization that as a professional athlete, you were nothing besides a proverbial finger in the dyke. Figure it out.

:lol:

Perry Fewell- I love your defense scheme. It works great...when OUR offense is scoring more often than not. 19 plays, 92 yards, 9:08. Sure, that "holding" on Stroud was a heaping load of crap- but have some friggin urgency, or tighten the F up! I can't for the life of me figure out why we give up 9 yards of open space between the line of scrimmage and the line backers/defensive backs on 3rd and 6. Are our linebackers THAT bad?? Of the following- DL, LB, DB, one unit is not doing its job, or some combination of them. I don't believe it's because they aren't playing hard and/or smart enough, I think it's because they're physically unable- too small, too injured, too something. Figure it out.

I think its because the players are being forced to play as scared as the coaches are coaching....

Whoever made the decision to give Walker & Dockery boat loads of money to do what they do.......

Im mean hell, I work with a house full of women that im trying to rehab back into the community and gettin my rearend kicked at the same time for 15 bucks an hour......im in the wrong career.

Whoever made the decision to give Walker & Dockery boat loads of money to do what they do.......

Im mean hell, I work with a house full of women that im trying to rehab back into the community and gettin my rearend kicked at the same time for 15 bucks an hour......im in the wrong career.

Walker is alot better than big old Dockery, gets pushed

Ryan Denney/Duke Preston/Keith Ellison- We all appreciate the effort. But you just don't cut it. Either you do something drastic between now and the end of your careers, or you will fade into anonymity, and you'll have to live with the realization that as a professional athlete, you were nothing besides a proverbial finger in the dyke. Figure it out.

I hate to nitpick, but I think you mean "finger in the dike".