The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Could Jim McNally really have been the difference? This O-line looked pretty good last year but not much has changed with the personnel. I think the offensive troubles can be traced back to this, Trent's concussion, and poor play calling the past few weeks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe folks will be a little quicker to realize it is not always the QB who is the problem. What a bunch of Trent Edwards homers this board became and threw JP under the bus.

Maybe holding onto the ball is something QB's with a decent offensive line can normally do for at least 3 seconds before the pocket collapses. You constantly get hit, you start getting happy feet, short arming passes and becoming inaccurate, and making bad decision. Anything sound familiar.

In Buffalo, that is a luxury the QB will never have, until we get an offensive line that can backup what there 330 pound selves portray in that they should be able to open a hole.

Until we get a decent offensive line we will never answer our QB situation. Edwards wasn't that much better than JP. They just have 2 different styles, and our offensive line will leave neither one to be successful.

Draft next year... round 1 offensive guard and round 2 offensive center, and round 3 anyone who can rush the passer.

while our O line stinks....TE has had plenty of time to throw the past 3 games.He has just been awful. His decision making is awful and his intercepts havent been the result of the passrush.

Could Jim McNally really have been the difference? This O-line looked pretty good last year but not much has changed with the personnel. I think the offensive troubles can be traced back to this, Trent's concussion, and poor play calling the past few weeks.

Honestly, I think so. I don't know how it can be that much of a difference, but coaching is a much bigger thing than most give credit for.

while our O line stinks....TE has had plenty of time to throw the past 3 games.He has just been awful. His decision making is awful and his intercepts havent been the result of the passrush.

I can't take much more of this...We're running the ball great after that fumble and we go to pass and boom. SACK. this is just terrible...how did this team fall off the earth like they have??? After today we'll be last in the AFC East...unbelievable I was at the San Diego game and I really thought that was our "statement game."

If jauron comes out and talks all diplomatic after this game fire his a$$. Get Mad! Your season is fading faster than our economy...fire your players up cause nothing is working right now...