The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defences are getting film on TE so not as easy for him. He needs to mix it more, but hard to do with all the injuries. Put all these things together, and easy for him to look bad real quick.

not easy either when on any given play 2 or 3 of the OL are getting turnstiled either....

I wish once....just once, that Jauron would show a little emotion. Did this guy really play in the NFL? Did he ever talk when he was on the field. Jeez HC, yell at somebody, get the team a little fired up, show some emotion. We need a game changer and an attitude changer, and DJ getting into an officials face would be a nice change.

Jauron, the highest rated coach on ESPN. Trent, our savior, the MVP. The Bills, best team in the East?

No, we are the same Bills we've always been. Build up hope, and then crush methodically.

Ralph, if you love us, sell the team to someone who is going to make the changes an organization like us needs. I have people like Jerry Jones, but we need some money and some aggression

Totally agree!

did you watch the first 4 games? his play has done a complete 180 since the consussion

Actually it's because we've started playing flexible 3-4 defenses like everyone in our division. What I'm frustrated about is the reversion to obviousness with regard to running the ball - I mean you can see 9 pats up on the line every time we call a running play - I still want to see us run out of the spread formation cause the OL seems so limited in its skill right now.

But they'll play just good enough for fans to keep going to games and having hope each year. If Ralph wasn't 90, I'd say it was part of a master plan....

I know I'm down here in The Dirty South...But I would not pay a red cent to see this bunch...If their Fans were as indifferent as they have played the last few weeks Home Attendance would be next to nothing... :censored:

Make no mistake about it the doubt has not only crept up on this Team...it has set in...In 3 short Weeks they have lost all confidence and belief...You can see it in their faces...They don't know what the hell is happening to them out there...They are almost as dumbfounded as their HC... :censored:

Im so sick of losing to the Pats its so frustrating.Once again Jauron is being outcoached.Nice decision not to throw the red flag in front of the ref on the out of bounds catch by Walker.Dick you suck.Getting beat by a high school quarterback.Theres no excuse for this

Agree. I have lost all hope that the old coot even KNOWS what bad coaching looks like anymore. If he did, he wouldn't extend a coach's contract after 5 games. Unreal how stupid that is.

Well, actually I think this exposes one of Jauron's glaring weaknesses that we have been content to overlook until now. He's a great strategizer but he's a horrible motivator. His complete lack of emotion is at least partly why this team is in a funk, I think. He's gotta get angry or, if he's more like Levy, philosophical or something.