Will Lynch ever get 20 carries again?

jjbegoose

what has happened to our offense makes me sick. we start every games with a play action pass, which is hilarious to me, cuz isnt play action supposed to work because they think you are running the ball? why does Turd Shonert insist on making the basically ROOKIE qb have to win every game. Lynch could be a star if he was used. the guy has 7 TDs (which is tied for 3rd in the league) and he touches the ball less than any starting back in football. Jauron has no plan, no style of offense. the names of our coordinators change , but what they do remains the same. PASS PASS and more PASS. the top teams in the league are always run 1st teams. i cant believe im going to write this but... i wish we had MIKE MULARKY callin our offense, he has Atlanta running more then almost any team in football and they have a legit rushing attack. Even Fairchild averaged giving Lynch the ball 21 times a game. someone needs to slap/wake up Turd and tell him that Edwards shouldnt have to do it all and to lean on the running game. i dont think we realize how many teams would love to have a back like Lynch. i hope he starts asking for the ball more, or our once promising season is in serious trouble

what has happened to our offense makes me sick. we start every games with a play action pass, which is hilarious to me, cuz isnt play action supposed to work because they think you are running the ball? why does Turd Shonert insist on making the basically ROOKIE qb have to win every game. Lynch could be a star if he was used. the guy has 7 TDs (which is tied for 3rd in the league) and he touches the ball less than any starting back in football. Jauron has no plan, no style of offense. the names of our coordinators change , but what they do remains the same. PASS PASS and more PASS. the top teams in the league are always run 1st teams. i cant believe im going to write this but... i wish we had MIKE MULARKY callin our offense, he has Atlanta running more then almost any team in football and they have a legit rushing attack. Even Fairchild averaged giving Lynch the ball 21 times a game. someone needs to slap/wake up Turd and tell him that Edwards shouldnt have to do it all and to lean on the running game. i dont think we realize how many teams would love to have a back like Lynch. i hope he starts asking for the ball more, or our once promising season is in serious trouble

I think he wants lynch to do all that, but the isn't then we are down and need to pass. if we rush for only two yards then we need to pass the next down. I think turk has done fine. He's not out there blocking, in fact it seems like nobody is. Plus we are often playing from behind which leadfs to more pass attempts. give it time--say what you want abou tutrk-but our offense is much better than it was last year. we avereage 1 more td per game.

Lynch is getting fewer carries because of Jackson not the passing game. Over the season, the Bills have had one of the more balanced rushing/passing attacks in the NFL, if I'm not mistaken. If you think we throw too much, take a look at Houston, Detroit, and Denver.

I think he wants lynch to do all that, but the isn't then we are down and need to pass. if we rush for only two yards then we need to pass the next down. I think turk has done fine. He's not out there blocking, in fact it seems like nobody is. Plus we are often playing from behind which leadfs to more pass attempts. give it time--say what you want abou tutrk-but our offense is much better than it was last year. we avereage 1 more td per game.

I don't think our coaches are doing fine at all. My take on it is this. The Bills came out of training camp with a revised offense from last year. Same for the defense as Fewell stated in preseason that the Bills with some new personnel would not be as vanilla. Early opponents were weak and teams didn't have much film on the current Bills. After a few games, teams have film on Buffalo and they have figured out how to attack both the offense and defense. Results (W-L) support this. Look at the running game closely. The Bills backs have nowhere to run and the lineman are outnumbered at the hole. I think the defense knows what the Bills are doing on offense. Lynch is far better than what we're seeing results-wise IMO.

Now, this week the Bills play a team with a coaching staff that has made a living on game planning for specific opponents. Better than most in the NFL. They lost their star QB and a couple running backs and have found a way to generate offense without them and their defense even with age and player turnover is still putting a winning effort non the field.

I think this is a horrible matchup for the Bills. Not the players, but the coaches. I think they get schooled tomorrow in a methodical way. Would love to be wrong. Jauron and Co. just not in the same league as the Patriot staff.

I don't think our coaches are doing fine at all. My take on it is this. The Bills came out of training camp with a revised offense from last year. Same for the defense as Fewell stated in preseason that the Bills with some new personnel would not be as vanilla. Early opponents were weak and teams didn't have much film on the current Bills. After a few games, teams have film on Buffalo and they have figured out how to attack both the offense and defense. Results (W-L) support this. Look at the running game closely. The Bills backs have nowhere to run and the lineman are outnumbered at the hole. I think the defense knows what the Bills are doing on offense. Lynch is far better than what we're seeing results-wise IMO.

Now, this week the Bills play a team with a coaching staff that has made a living on game planning for specific opponents. Better than most in the NFL. They lost their star QB and a couple running backs and have found a way to generate offense without them and their defense even with age and player turnover is still putting a winning effort non the field.

I think this is a horrible matchup for the Bills. Not the players, but the coaches. I think they get schooled tomorrow in a methodical way. Would love to be wrong. Jauron and Co. just not in the same league as the Patriot staff.

Exactly correct.

I hope your wrong with your prediction, but the post itself is absolutely right.

Valid points, but the main issue is that we just have to hang onto the rock better. We had subpar efforts the last two games, but I'm still convinced we would have pulled out W's if it weren't for the turnovers.

You don't think we would run more if we could, oh, I don't know, run it effectively?

I mean, serously, when we run, we don't do well. If your team averages less than 4.0 per carry, they are going to think twice about running for obvious reasons. We just aren't good at running this year. Which is why we don't run as often.

You are confusing the cause and the effect.

Could part of the running game and offensive problem as a whole be that we haven't had any consistency on the Offensive line? Have we played more than 2 consecutive games with the same 5 starters on the Oline? When is that ever a good thing?

It is better. What I find funny about the complaints on the offense is that last year they ran too much and were too conservative. Now they pass too much and don't run enough. <_<