This weeks unlikely hero will be.....

.....James Hardy. I thought when Buffalo drafted him he could be OUR Randy Moss. But since catching the game winning TD in Jacksonville, he's faded even though he's getting more playing time due to the achilles injury to Josh Reed. And last week, he made a lackluster effort to snag the ball in the endzone that was picked off. With New England's focus primarily on Lee Evans this Sunday, I'm looking for Hardy to finally break-out and show that he can use his height as a weapon. Final stat line:

9 receptions, 143 yds., 2 TDs

AVP...... after wilfork lays dirty hits on (in order) edwards, losman, hamdon, and fred jackson(serving as a 4th string emergency backup), AVP will run out of the tunnel with 13:00 min left in the FIRST QUARTER, he will lead the bills to victory with 5 td passes!

.....James Hardy. I thought when Buffalo drafted him he could be OUR Randy Moss. But since catching the game winning TD in Jacksonville, he's faded even though he's getting more playing time due to the achilles injury to Josh Reed. And last week, he made a lackluster effort to snag the ball in the endzone that was picked off. With New England's focus primarily on Lee Evans this Sunday, I'm looking for Hardy to finally break-out and show that he can use his height as a weapon. Final stat line:

9 receptions, 143 yds., 2 TDs

You forgot...

Xavier Omon 200 yards rushing and 3 TD's

Chris Ellis 5 sacks

Blake Costanzo 50 tackles

McKelvin 4 interceptions(3 returned for TD's)

etc...

That was no "lackluster effort" by Hardy on the endzone play. It was well underthrown and he fought around the DB and tried to take it away but couldn't. Trent admitted himself that it was a bad throw.

So Moss would've let a 5'9" corner beat him on a jump ball? (Moss, by the way, is 1 inch shorter than Hardy, FYI) And it wasn't that much underthrown if you watch the replay.

So Moss would've let a 5'9" corner beat him on a jump ball? (Moss, by the way, is 1 inch shorter than Hardy, FYI) And it wasn't that much underthrown if you watch the replay.

That was no jump ball. A jump ball would require someone to actually jump. It was well underthrown. Just a bad example, theres no two ways about it.