Speaking of Hot...

USMCBillsFan

Somehow, I just can't get past this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Feiw_etAra0

sorry... :rolleyes:

She really is a sad case. Her mother used her like a gravy train instead of a daughter. She has so many problems it really is pathetic. It's amazing to me how she can act and sing in the video and then leave and be a complete basket case. I hope someday she gets the help she needs and is able to accept it.

She really is a sad case. Her mother used her like a gravy train instead of a daughter. She has so many problems it really is pathetic. It's amazing to me how she can act and sing in the video and then leave and be a complete basket case. I hope someday she gets the help she needs and is able to accept it.

And if she has problems, just think of her sister. How many years is she ahead of Britney on that downward spiral?

Why must you reply to EVERY SINGLE post.

My money is on Steely. If it was a contest of Steel, fancy pants, scissors then Steel would win every time.

:devil: Thank you, but believe me I wouldn't want to be anywhere near his pants. :D

GM haters, send me all of your new pink clothes, I love the color and will wear them. No underwear :nana:

Folks, I am sorry if I offended anyone with my knee jerk comment. I do that often in life......usually to regret.

The incident I had, occurred when my shirt caught on fire; it was rayon and melted with my skin. It was nasty and it is something I will never forget.