Sad day indeed, God save us.

DBM, I'll lay off you when you realize that your outlook on life is completely wrong and you live in a sheltered little bubble where you do not have serious exposure to the fights and sorrows of your fellow man. You do not consider both sides of the argument, you only see your side.

Realistically I think it would take tragedy being thrust upon you for your eyes to ever open. If that ever will happen to you, only the future knows.

Again, all opinion I know what you will know soon. My eyes are the only ones open here.

Sad brother. We can seek comfort in the fact this will be a one term pony. They final figure out the correct lie to cheat ratio and stole this one. Anyone who opposed was a racist even though he has many evil skeletons in his closet. To vote for a person just because he is black dosen't make sense. Most people who votes for him couldn't tell you two of his policies. Just a fad.

I votes for him because he may upgrade our educational system, which has obviously failed you.

Sweetdreams kiddies. When you wake up tomorrow, it will only seem like nightmare. Make no mistake you are not sleeping. :thumbdown: Remember we let this happen to ourselves. Crept up slowly through the pours of our society. Our forefathers are turning in their graves. God help us all!

I votes for him because he may upgrade our educational system, which has obviously failed you.

He "may" upgrade your education system. You bought it hook, line and sinker didn't you? Yeah right, and you say education failed me :thumbdown: ! You are obviously from the easily preyed upon 18-25 demographic. Sorry.

He "may" upgrade your education system. You bought it hook, line and sinker didn't you? Yeah right, and you say education failed me :thumbdown: ! You are obviously from the easily preyed upon 18-25 demographic. Sorry.

Nice try but not even close. I just was feeling sorry for your anger and ignorance. Keep listening to the talking heads bent on deviding the nation and instilling fear in the weak minded.

Just as many people voted for McCain because Obama is black just like others "voted for the black guy cause it's cool". Most people down south voted McCain because they can't handle a black president. It's the stone cold truth.

Actually the exit polls prove you're wrong.

People voted AGAINST McCain because of his age. And what does that imply? They were afraid that he'd die in office and leave the dingbat in charge.

A calculated risk. He took it, and he lost.

Thought about that. This country certainly has fallen from grace. And I have enough funds to make that move.

On behalf of Canada, please stay the f#ck out.

To others, if you prevent Da Big Man and his racist ideologies from poisoning our peaceful, mostly racist-free country, I'll see what I can do about making sure that Toronto never gets the Bills.

Deal?

The time for posts like these is over and done with. This post is precisely the kind of crap that Democrats pulled after GWB got elected and this country can't and shouldn't tolerate this kind of baseless, emotion-driven nonsense. You sound like those cry-babies who still won't let the Bush wins go.

Barack Obama is our president, he got elected. Fairly or unfairly doesn't matter now, because it's over and I highly doubt that with a 5+ mil cushion, recounts are going to change anything. So face the facts: Obama ran a good campaign and he won. Now, he did have a massive amount of political capital handed to him, that he didn't earn, but he did use it to great effect in the end, and ultimately that's all that matters.

First and foremost, he is OUR president. That includes you, like it or not. We all need to support him, no different than we support our country in general, unless he gives us reasons to stop supporting him. If he blows it, then we get rid of him 4 years from now. Those are the rules, and the reality.

If you haven't noticed, we have a whole host of problems to deal with, now is not the time to start acting like the cry-babies I mentioned. I hope you are at least better than that. Now is the time for us to expect to see/hear the beginnings of answers/results, and to do whatever each of us can to help.