Sad day indeed, God save us.

This election must have been rigged from the begining. Some sort of political payola. I can only hope that the Govt. will investigate this to the fullest and expose this name changing, non flag saluting, indonesian passport having , non- American born P.O.S. as the fraud he is . Look at bright side once these innercity black folk don't get what they were promised, they will turn on him next term. Obama won't stay clean and the U.S. watch dogs will catch him. I predict an impeachment, thats if this election stands, a big IF. :censored::death::sick::thumbdown: A country has been weakend today, plain and simple.

I'd rather this guy move to India or somewhere very far away.

Actually DBM, I was hoping you died of a heart attack or something. It is a sad day that you are still alive. Indeed.

Hey connor !@#$ you! What did you win today? Now you and your gay lover can smoke all the pot you want.

Hey connor !@#$ you! What did you win today? Now you and your gay lover can smoke all the pot you want.

He gained the peace that comes with knowing scum like you is now unhappy.

This election must have been rigged from the begining. Some sort of political payola. I can only hope that the Govt. will investigate this to the fullest and expose this name changing, non flag saluting, indonesian passport having , non- American born P.O.S. as the fraud he is . Look at bright side once these innercity black folk don't get what they were promised, they will turn on him next term. Obama won't stay clean and the U.S. watch dogs will catch him. I predict an impeachment, thats if this election stands, a big IF. :censored::death::sick::thumbdown: A country has been weakend today, plain and simple.

There was big money backing him and thats hard to beat. He is now owned by those backers. His cult folowing will self destruct. The TV ,the most enjoyment of mankind and the biggest destroyer. I got a kick out of some of thse people on the 'streets' saying that the economy was the biggest issue, I mean really they dont have a clue what the economy is all about.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Nothing will get done because greed will take over ,they will all want a peice of the pie. When the voters wake up in the morning they will wonder when things will change .Support the troops yea right . Even the more intelligent liberals will begin to wonder what they have done.

"The troops murdered those civilians in Haditha , the people in Western Pa are racists and rednecks" quote John Murtha and the people re elected him . Insult the voters and the country and they still backed him what a bunch of sheep.

was wondering when Da Big Man dork would crawl out from under the rock. You are what is wrong with the GOP party right now and see that the crap that Dole tried etc that maybe it will once again be a Grand Ole Party

No I am whats right. more money in my pocket , less money going over seas, not having a morally bankrupt Prez. I will not recognize this presidency. Not under a rock, I was watching in horror as this country bought into the lies that smooth talking non american spills. I have always known that you sheep will be sheep.

There was big money backing him and thats hard to beat. He is now owned by those backers. His cult folowing will self destruct. The TV ,the most enjoyment of mankind and the biggest destroyer. I got a kick out of some of thse people on the 'streets' saying that the economy was the biggest issue, I mean really they dont have a clue what the economy is all about.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. Nothing will get done because greed will take over ,they will all want a peice of the pie. When the voters wake up in the morning they will wonder when things will change .Support the troops yea right . Even the more intelligent liberals will begin to wonder what they have done.

"The troops murdered those civilians in Haditha , the people in Western Pa are racists and rednecks" quote John Murtha and the people re elected him . Insult the voters and the country and they still backed him what a bunch of sheep.

Well, Murtha is white, so it wasn't that hard. :thumbdown:

You're a joke.

Sad brother. We can seek comfort in the fact this will be a one term pony. They final figure out the correct lie to cheat ratio and stole this one. Anyone who opposed was a racist even though he has many evil skeletons in his closet. To vote for a person just because he is black dosen't make sense. Most people who votes for him couldn't tell you two of his policies. Just a fad.

DBM, I'll lay off you when you realize that your outlook on life is completely wrong and you live in a sheltered little bubble where you do not have serious exposure to the fights and sorrows of your fellow man. You do not consider both sides of the argument, you only see your side.

Realistically I think it would take tragedy being thrust upon you for your eyes to ever open. If that ever will happen to you, only the future knows.

Big money backing him? Like Big Oil and Halliburton backed Dubya? And the greed and corruption that followed?

Like I said in the other thread, "Meet the new boss. The same as the old boss." Maybe.