So what test has mcCain passed

Not several. Two.

What, is two the new five? Can't people even count any more?

several - being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/several

I believe the correct number is actually three, not counting the Forrestal or being shot down over Vietnam, but who's counting.

It's at least three- I don't know where you're getting only two from.

The Skyraider he stalled on approach, and the trainer he punched out of after engine failure.

And really...it's only one. "He" didn't crash the trainer, it was a maintenance failure. But as pilot-in-command, it still goes in his log book.

Two crashed planes is several more than most people have.

Most people haven't risked their lives defending our country, but hey it makes a cool joke right? Are ther any other people with serious war injuries that you don't agree with, maybe we could make fun of them too. I heard some soldiers crashed a Humvee, if they aren't Democrats you could come up with some witty one liners.

Most people haven't risked their lives defending our country, but hey it makes a cool joke right? Are ther any other people with serious war injuries that you don't agree with, maybe we could make fun of them too. I heard some soldiers crashed a Humvee, if they aren't Democrats you could come up with some witty one liners.

I thought you were leaving. Aren't you leaving? Please leave.

The Skyraider he stalled on approach, and the trainer he punched out of after engine failure.

And really...it's only one. "He" didn't crash the trainer, it was a maintenance failure. But as pilot-in-command, it still goes in his log book.

Regardless of how many, it does seem irrefutable that he has passed a test and "knows how to win a war" by becoming a POW in a war we lost.

Regardless of how many, it does seem irrefutable that he has passed a test and "knows how to win a war" by becoming a POW in a war we lost.

I still say nominating Palin was a fabulous test of his crisis management skills the past few weeks.

I still say nominating Palin was a fabulous test of his crisis management skills the past few weeks.

I'm torn. I can't decide whether it was more pathetic and reckless to nominate her, or more pathetic and reckless to respond "Absolutely!" when directly asked, "Do you believe Sarah Palin is the most qualified person in the party to be Vice President?"

The word jumble on a Denny's place mat? I don't know if he can count that one after Palin's failed attempts.

:huh:

In her defense, the crayon she used made some of the letters illegible.

Nominating Palin. The man's proven he knows how to handle himself during a major disaster. :D

:lol:

If she hadn't been named as his running mate he was going to appoint her as FEMA head if he'd won.

The crashing several airplanes test? :wallbash:

:thumbsup::(

I agree 100%. What McCain endured during the Vietnam was horrible and it's not a laughing matter. Even though I disagree with him politically he's an American Hero and nothing about that is funny.

I'm torn. I can't decide whether it was more pathetic and reckless to nominate her, or more pathetic and reckless to respond "Absolutely!" when directly asked, "Do you believe Sarah Palin is the most qualified person in the party to be Vice President?"

:lol:

He could've at least said that the only one he could think of was Dan Quayle or maybe Gopher.