Woman denies Halloween candy...

Well she's a b*tch, but well within her rights. This is far from the most shocking thing we've seen from Obama detractors.

I hope someone is setting up some grief counseling for the GOP Tuesday. There are going to be millions of conservatives who will be in the fetal position mumbling to themselves.

PTR

I hope someone is setting up some grief counseling for the GOP Tuesday. There are going to be millions of conservatives who will be in the fetal position mumbling to themselves.

PTR

And what will you be doing if he loses? I think the suicide rate in the US will skyrocket.

This is why rational Republicans ought to get MAD and take their party back. The lunatic fringe that has hijacked them does them no favor.

I can remember a time when Democrats and Republicans could disagree and still have discussions about our differences without name calling and hatred. Then along came the nutjob evangelicals ... the GOP no longer stands for fiscal responsibility or smaller government. That's their "label", but it's not true.

The voters need to send the GOP a message, and the GOP needs to listen and purge those jerks. Let them take all their guns and go hole up in their megachurches so that reasonable people can work together to make America a better place.

This is why rational Republicans ought to get MAD and take their party back. The lunatic fringe that has hijacked them does them no favor.

I can remember a time when Democrats and Republicans could disagree and still have discussions about our differences without name calling and hatred. Then along came the nutjob evangelicals ... the GOP no longer stands for fiscal responsibility or smaller government. That's their "label", but it's not true.

The voters need to send the GOP a message, and the GOP needs to listen and purge those jerks. Let them take all their guns and go hole up in their megachurches so that reasonable people can work together to make America a better place.

I agree , Bush has subverted the party and I believe McCain will turn it around. On the other side the Democrat party is not the party of JFK ,it has been taken over by communists

PTR

No we have balls. And also remember we're rich with lots of lawyers so even though Obama's tax plan will hurt us we'll figure ways around it.

No we have balls. And also remember we're rich with lots of lawyers so even though Obama's tax plan will hurt us we'll figure ways around it.

Great! Then everyone wins! I'm glad to see you finally came into the light, Chef. Tell me- which state will you help turn blue tomorrow?

PTR

I'm not going to be one of them. McCain and Bush have hurt the conservative moment by claiming they are conservative and changing the agenda of the GOP into a liberal organization with big spending, and against private property and liberty.

I'm not going to be one of them. McCain and Bush have hurt the conservative moment by claiming they are conservative and changing the agenda of the GOP into a liberal organization with big spending, and against private property and liberty.

I fixed your post. This is the most level-headed thing I've ever seen you post. I've admitted here before that I'd align myself with the Republican platform if it wasn't for smoke-in-mirrors Bible-beating.