Bills - Jets Game Thread

KD in CA

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen today. :lol: Our 1st TD was a fluke.

Oh come on....they have driven down the field 3 times in this game. Terrible decision by TE on the 2d drive and terrible playcalling on 3d & 4th down on the 3d drive.

If they can settle down and put the first score up in the 2H I'll feel ok.

We will score on the 1st posession and swing the MO big time. We need to get Favre into passing situations, our pressure is looking good and we know he will throw the pick. The home field advantage will be huge in the 2nd half.

I agree with the 4-1 play call, but we should have challenged the spot. Does anyone know what is wrong with Lynch?

They should have pounded it on 3rd and 1. Not get"cute". That is what is missing on this team. The ability to run the ball with any kind of consistency.

I agree with the 4-1 play call, but we should have challenged the spot. Does anyone know what is wrong with Lynch?

They said he was "under the weather"...maybe puking? dehydrated? flu-like symptoms?

Didn't seem like anything was too wrong with him....maybe he can call McGahee and ask where he can get a good sandwich he can eat while riding the bike....

Oh come on....they have driven down the field 3 times in this game. Terrible decision by TE on the 2d drive and terrible playcalling on 3d & 4th down on the 3d drive.

Our RB's will tell you that the line is horribly bad. You need an average line to score 6 in the red zone. TE only threw that pick because he was gonna get sacked!

Game boils down to 2 things:

Their QB has taken care of the ball, while our QB hasn't (again)

Their defense has made a big play, while our defense hasn't (again).

Oh, and fantastic use of the TOs/replay, Dick.

The offense needs to score some point on the opening drive.

As bad as they have played......they can still get back into ith with a touchdown

True...Now they can take the lead with a TD...But completely controlling almost a full Half of Football and not getting those FG's at minimum in The Red Zone...UGH!...This Team is REALLY showing their youth lately...That INT by Edwards was simply unacceptable...No other way to say it...He REALLY hurt His Team with that mistake...Just like The Miami Game they move the ball, move the ball, then one blunder costs them HUGE...This is not the sign of a mature Team...The Bills were playing beyond their Years early in the Season...They need to get back to that confidence level...

They can start with this Half of Football coming up...Come out and whip The Jets up and down the field and prove to themselves they ARE for real...We'll see... :lol:

Can someone explain to me why Fewell is not defending the short passing game? Favre has not thrown it down field once in this game.

you just answered your own question. You think Favre can't throw long? As soon as we stop covering long is when he strikes.

PTR

I normally would have loved the 3rd and 1 call because it showed aggressiveness trying to put it in the EZ----also not sure why Trent didn't try and scoot for the 1st down...looked like he could have gotten it....however, with the way our O-line blocks like a bunch of weak sisters, I knew as soon as the TE came in motion the play was doomed to failure cause they were running it---especially without Lynch there to get the yardage in spite of the blocking...

This team is going nowhere fast if they cant figure out how to get their O-line to get them a yard when they really need it....

Game boils down to 2 things:

Their QB has taken care of the ball, while our QB hasn't (again)

Their defense has made a big play, while our defense hasn't (again).

Oh, and fantastic use of the TOs/replay, Dick.

The offense needs to score some point on the opening drive.

I think the neg +/- ratio thing is the biggest problem with our team right now. We must protect the ball better, and force more turnovers. Period....

Our RB's will tell you that the line is horribly bad. You need an average line to score 6 in the red zone. TE only threw that pick because he was gonna get sacked!

You won't get me to argue that the line has to play much better. But if Jackson held on to the screen pass just before the interception, he goes into the end zone for a TD. And he if bounces outside on fourth and inches, he walks into the end zone.