Bills - Jets Game Thread

KD in CA

you guys are too quick to blame the coah ALWAYS...he hasn't done great, but to blame this on him is stupid. It was the players that gave up a pick 6, and them who can't pick up 6 inches in two palys, and them who can't stop brett

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting killed because we have no pass rush and no run blocking - whou'da thunk? Throw in some some turnovers and some bad coaching deceions and we're going to lose this one, too.

It is really starting to look like this team is a fraud...

the bandwagon's getting a little hot. let all the haters jump off now while the ride's a little bumpy. if you can't deal with the mercurial emotions that come with Bills football, then being a fan isn't worth it when we do win it all :ph34r:

I won't jump off but don't color me happy if we miss the :lol: playoffs again!

This game is still totally winnable, even at 20-7 if they do score here. But these overpaid linemen are really pissing me off this year, both defense andf offense. And the coaches of both units are really shitting the bed, too.

The situation is so simple, it's laughable. Until this team can convert a short yardage first down, nothing else will matter. That's the one thing that separates this team from the old great Bills' runs.