Trent Edwards endorses Obama

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/479674.html

With the presidential election just four days away, many people are still undecided on whom they will vote for.

Buffalo Bills quarterback Trent Edwards is not one of them.

“I’ll be voting for Barack [Obama],” Edwards said in a conference call with the New York Jets media this week. “The reason is I think that a change needs to be made and that’s the biggest change out of the two candidates. Besides that, I haven’t really been following it too closely in terms of their issues, their policies and what they differ on. I just feel like [Obama] is the most different from the one we have in power right now. Hopefully, he’ll get elected.”

Really? A glove wearing Mary voting for a democrat?

What's next, an old man like Jack Kemp who wears a compostory bag voting for McCain?

:devil::D:lol:

Kemp's done more for the city of Buffalo in 64/65 than either McCain or Obama would do in 4 years

So who does Jimbo endorse?

As I was driving down rt 16 to Olean today I heard WBEN radio piglet Sandy Beach go off on Edwards choice. I thought good, now Beach knows how I felt when fake bleeder Schilling said vote Bush after the last out of the 04 series. Bad enuff a wild card team wins the title, then I gotta hear that crap from the most hated player in the game?