Trent Edwards endorses Obama

One of his reasons for voting for Obama was that would be the furthest change from the current occupant of the White House. That is how a lot of people are making their decision.

That just goes to show you just how badly W has f*cked up these past eight years and how much damage he has done to the Republican party.

Besides that, I haven’t really been following it too closely in terms of their issues, their policies and what they differ on.
Then you shouldn't vote moron. Seriously, make an informed choice (either way) or stay home.

Stanford isn't Ivy League... :devil:

It depends on what you mean.

There are some schools like Harvard and Yale that are literally in the Ivy league and also considered "Ivy league caliber". There are some schools like Stanford that are certainly "Ivy league caliber" but play sports in other conferences.

Then there are some schools that are literally in the Ivy league but are a couple of notches down from being "Ivy League caliber". Brown, Cornell and Suny Brockport come to mind.

It depends on what you mean.

There are some schools like Harvard and Yale that are literally in the Ivy league and also considered "Ivy league caliber". There are some schools like Stanford that are certainly "Ivy league caliber" but play sports in other conferences.

Then there are some schools that are literally in the Ivy league but are a couple of notches down from being "Ivy League caliber". Brown, Cornell and Suny Brockport come to mind.

Brockport is most certainly not "literally in the Ivy League"

Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, Yale

It's not an ivy league school. You're a non-elite liberal elitist, who thinks that graduating from an "Ivy" makes you better than someone else.

Are you addressing me? Cuz you posted a reply to Conner's post...

All I did in this thread is point out that Stanford and Brockport are not in the Ivy League athletic conference. I don't see how that makes me a liberal elitist.

Are you addressing me? Cuz you posted a reply to Conner's post...

All I did in this thread is point out that Stanford and Brockport are not in the Ivy League athletic conference. I don't see how that makes me a liberal elitist.

How could you think I was addressing you?

He didn't know it was an ivy league school. I should hope you of all people know who is in the IVY, so why would I question you?

He is a non-elite, liberal elitist.

You are a liberal-elitist.

I don't know how you thought I was addressing you. I was pointing at the irony of how some liberal doesn't know an ivy league school from a non-ivy league school, but still thinks that his and others elite education is predicated above all others.

How could you think I was addressing you?

He didn't know it was an ivy league school. I should hope you of all people know who is in the IVY, so why would I question you?

He is a non-elite, liberal elitist.

You are a liberal-elitist.

I don't know how you thought I was addressing you. I was pointing at the irony of how some liberal doesn't know an ivy league school from a non-ivy league school, but still thinks that his and others elite education is predicated above all others.

Ok ok gotcha dude, sorry

it's late, i'm tired, and in fairness you do tend to attack most of what i say when you get the chance

Brockport is most certainly not "literally in the Ivy League"

Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, Yale

Let me modify my original post based on your reply:

Then there are some schools that are literally in the Ivy league but are a couple of notches down from being "Ivy League caliber". Brown and Cornell and Suny Brockport come to mind.

All of the beat downs Brockport has issued Cornell made me think they were in the same sports league.

Let me modify my original post based on your reply:

All of the beat downs Brockport has issued Cornell made me think they were in the same sports league.

Crayonz, I for one am impressed, you just linked one of my college buddies kicking the crap out of a guy.

As a Brockport alum, I can say that Brockport has far too many dumbasses (myself included) that prevent it from being considered Ivy League.

I just hope this doesn't turn to another "Ivy League caliber thread"

Crayonz, I for one am impressed, you just linked one of my college buddies kicking the crap out of a guy.

As a Brockport alum, I can say that Brockport has far too many dumbasses (myself included) that prevent it from being considered Ivy League.

I just hope this doesn't turn to another "Ivy League caliber thread"

I was just pointing out that Cornell is not Ivy league caliber either. That's all.

P.S. Good for your college buddy but beating down a Cornellian can't be high on his list of proud moments. He must have achieved something more difficult.

I was just pointing out that Cornell is not Ivy league caliber either. That's all.

P.S. Good for your college buddy but beating down a Cornellian can't be high on his list of proud moments. He must have achieved something more difficult.

actually Shaheim was one hell of a wrestler, 4-time all-american, and a great guy too. He got to beat on much better teams than Cornell: Oklahoma, Army, UB, etc...

Cornell is the easiest Ivy to get into, as there are tougher schools to get into then Cornell. However, the town of Ithaca is interesting because of Cornell and Ithaca U.