It's YouTube Music Time

Chef Jim

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much obscurity in this thread so far.

Here's some, at least for many of you.

Die Kreuzen - In School

Ridiculously underrated and hugely influential early 80's hardcore from Milwaukee.

Norway's punk rock Gods and one of my all-time favs. Too beautiful for mere words. My generation sucks.

Doped up speed punk from Seattle set to a Mexican Wrestling tribute. Zeke you!

Genius acid casualty and 13th Floor Elevators co-founder.

The Mummies

Kings of low budget rock and roll!

Stumbled upon this smokin' Mexican surf punk.

Mexican surf punk providing the soundtrack for Japanese anime (Cowboy Bebop)!

Here they are

Has to be seen to be believed. Its an outdoor street show (packed), and when they pan out into a shot of the street the kids are going mental. Inspiring!

I'll put one more up, because I didn't know this was on youtube.

It's an entire live set by legendary queercore band Limp Wrist, recorded this past July. The singer, Martin, was the singer in the seminal latino hardcore band Los Crudos. The rest of the guys are in some other popular bands, but their names escape me. Anyway, if you're a fan of hardcore this is the sh--. Tight. Powerful. Great sound on this vid, too. Needs to be heard. Looks like they're touring again.

I'll put one more up, because I didn't know this was on youtube.

It's an entire live set by legendary queercore band Limp Wrist, recorded this past July. The singer, Martin, was the singer in the seminal latino hardcore band Los Crudos. The rest of the guys are in some other popular bands, but their names escape me. Anyway, if you're a fan of hardcore this is the sh--. Tight. Powerful. Great sound on this vid, too. Needs to be heard. Looks like they're touring again.

Now, Mr Coli, it is true that you posted some very obscure videos. Perhaps, though, you missed the part where we were posting MUSIC videos. :)

Now, Mr Coli, it is true that you posted some very obscure videos. Perhaps, though, you missed the part where we were posting MUSIC videos. :)

To each his own, El Decano. I can't be the only person on this board that would rather hear Die Kreuzen than Hot Tuna.