I just became a fan of Wayne Huizenga

well, it would be a little more honorable if he said "Id rather give it to charity than give it to THE GOVERNMENT" but whatever.

rich people have been finding ways to give their money to charity/family instead of the government for years. and i cant blame them one bit, its where their money should be going.

well, it would be a little more honorable if he said "Id rather give it to charity than give it to THE GOVERNMENT" but whatever.

rich people have been finding ways to give their money to charity/family instead of the government for years. and i cant blame them one bit, its where their money should be going.

Not enough goes to charity. If it did the social problems in our society wouldn't have to have government support. This whole I'll give it to charity thing is BS. He's just P.O.'d that he has to help the country more.

Those who are against a tax increase for the rich should remember that when the gap between the have and have nots reaches a point of intolerance a revolution will occur. Fortunately our society is set up for political revolutions instead of violent revolutions.

Not enough goes to charity. If it did the social problems in our society wouldn't have to have government support. This whole I'll give it to charity thing is BS. He's just P.O.'d that he has to help the country more.

Those who are against a tax increase for the rich should remember that when the gap between the have and have nots reaches a point of intolerance a revolution will occur. Fortunately our society is set up for political revolutions instead of violent revolutions.

ok Karl

ok Karl

Ha ha ha! That was great. Just stating a fact. Do you really think that if everybody was making dog crap wages and the rich were hoarding all the money that people wouldn't be storming their doors? I'm sorry that millionaires and billionaires have to pony up some cash in order to help the middle class. Man it just sucks having that much money doesn't it? Paris Hilton seems to like it though.

This whole class warfare thing is so old. Your enemy isnt the rich its the government that is overpaid. Overstaffed. One that doesnt have the countries best interest in mind but their own careers. They should be forced to manage what money they have better instead of coming to us and the rich for more. Any ahole can simply tax more. Doesnt take a genius to do that. It's a smoke screen to blame the rich and soak them for more money.

This whole class warfare thing is so old. Your enemy isnt the rich its the government that is overpaid. Overstaffed. One that doesnt have the countries best interest in mind but their own careers. They should be forced to manage what money they have better instead of coming to us and the rich for more. Any ahole can simply tax more. Doesnt take a genius to do that. It's a smoke screen to blame the rich and soak them for more money.

Where is the corruption coming from? The bottom or the top? 'Nuff said.

Why not try "trickle up." There have been other times in American history when taxes on the "rich" have been much more and the economy grew.

What are the "rich" going to do? Move out of the country, stop working? Cry? Especially with more cash from tax breaks in the hands of working slob/consumer.

Consumers will still be clamoring for the goods and services... Especially if we throw any displaced workers into revitalizing the national infrastructure. And if some those goods and services are not there because the "rich" service orientated entrepreneurs have took their "ball" and went "home" because of higher taxes... Fine, people will be forced to save.

This whole "we will lose jobs", "the ecomomy will tank", "jobs will go overseas" arguments are just that... Arguments... NEWSFLASH: Check the economy and the situation we have now.

The current trend the last 30 years is that jobs are moved overseas anyway.

Lets... "Trickle up"... Actually flood the money into the hands of the middle class... And hit the "rich" hard with their part of the "American responsibilty."

:sick:

And who do you think is doing most of the charitable giving? You can bet your bottom dollar that the 'screw the rich' tax policies that you so gleefully support will have an huge cost to charities. And no, the government isn't going to replace that money.

If we are really concerned about charities, why not leave tax rates where they are and give a double deduction for all charitable contributions? That would be more money out of the pockets of the "top" people and more into the pockets of charities who will actually do something useful with the money.

Where is the corruption coming from? The bottom or the top? 'Nuff said.

Uh....it's coming from the government. Have you learned nothing?

ok Karl

Wait a sec! Karl thought "religion is the opiate of the people."

What gives? This week's reading:

"If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be to him as a creditor, and you shall not exact interest from him.

If ever you take your neighbor's garment in pledge, you shall restore it to him before the sun goes down."

~Exodus 22: 25-26

Think he would have agreed with Exodus?

And who do you think is doing most of the charitable giving? You can bet your bottom dollar that the 'screw the rich' tax policies that you so gleefully support will have an huge cost to charities. And no, the government isn't going to replace that money.

If we are really concerned about charities, why not leave tax rates where they are and give a double deduction for all charitable contributions? That would be more money out of the pockets of the "top" people and more into the pockets of charities who will actually do something useful with the money.

Uh....it's coming from the government. Have you learned nothing?

I would bet most people lie when giving to charity... For the tax break that is

B-):sick:

And no... It is coming from the corporate world.