Jauron fans

generaLee83

1. Why was Terence McGee not replaced earlier? His overall play single handedly made Pennington and Ginn (yes freaking Ginn) look like perennial pro bowlers. Any coach with 1/2 of a brain pulls McGee midway through the first corner and takes a chance on someone else.

2. Why was Turk Schonert continually allowed to make horrible play calls, consistently run up the middle, continually run the all predictable shotgun draw and not take 1 shot downfield today? Why didn't Jauron step up and be a real head coach and demand a change in the plays that were very freaking obviously not working. Why is that whenever the Bills put a player in motion it is almost always a run play? I'm a football moron yet I even I can observe this.

3. Why isn't Jauron working with Perry Fewell and encouraging him to practice basic tackling skills with his team, how many missed tackles can we see on the field? How out of position can this defense look against a team that ran a few different formations.

4. Penalties.

How did this idiot reportedly get an extension? How is this possible?

Dick, you looked like an asss today in front of a division opponent, thanks.

1. Why was Terence McGee not replaced earlier? His overall play single handedly made Pennington and Ginn (yes freaking Ginn) look like perennial pro bowlers. Any coach with 1/2 of a brain pulls McGee midway through the first corner and takes a chance on someone else.

2. Why was Turk Schonert continually allowed to make horrible play calls, consistently run up the middle, continually run the all predictable shotgun draw and not take 1 shot downfield today? Why didn't Jauron step up and be a real head coach and demand a change in the plays that were very freaking obviously not working. Why is that whenever the Bills put a player in motion it is almost always a run play? I'm a football moron yet I even I can observe this.

3. Why isn't Jauron working with Perry Fewell and encouraging him to practice basic tackling skills with his team, how many missed tackles can we see on the field? How out of position can this defense look against a team that ran a few different formations.

4. Penalties.

Im not gonna defend it. the coaching staff bombed today we have to rebound next week

This team was in position to win mid way through the third quarter. Did Jauron throw interceptions and fumble the ball? No.

Every team has a day when they don't execute as well as expected. Chalk it up to a road loss. It happens to even very good teams a few times a year. Especially when you are facing divisional rivals.

If they keep playing like that they will be 5 - 11

That's such a sh!tty point and I keep reading it over and over again. Every team has a bad day once in a while...look back at the Bills SB, the Giants last year, or the Colts in 06. If they bomb 5 in a row and drop to 5-6 then you might have a point, but this team has responded nicely after their only other loss this year.

This team was in position to win mid way through the third quarter. Did Jauron throw interceptions and fumble the ball? No.

Every team has a day when they don't execute as well as expected. Chalk it up to a road loss. It happens to even very good teams a few times a year. Especially when you are facing divisional rivals.

Sure, 5-2 but 0-1 in the Division with the single loss against the weakest team in it (possibly the 2nd weakest after today). NO EXCUSES!! The coach takes responsiblility for this loss and the other 40+ plus in his career. He isn't the right coach for this team. I've said it since day 1 and I'm saying it now. Anytime there is a tough game, Coach Dick turtles up and is no where to be found. Once again this team was unprepared to play on the road against a conference opponent, let alone a division one. If anyone deserves an extension, it's Moorman for not giving up more points! Jauron is not the right coach for this young up and coming team regarless of what anyone thinks. He has a track record of losing the games that count the most (which shows he can't coach or win in the big game).

Why don't you get a press credential and ask him yourself?

4. Penalties.

I think these "defend" threads are almost always stupid. This one is no exception. The coaching staff had a pretty bad day, IMO. The players (for the most part) didn't help things. The Bills stunk.

Happens to almost every team, once in a while.

That's such a sh!tty point and I keep reading it over and over again. Every team has a bad day once in a while...look back at the Bills SB, the Giants last year, or the Colts in 06. If they bomb 5 in a row and drop to 5-6 then you might have a point, but this team has responded nicely after their only other loss this year.

It's now two out of three bad games for the team. 4-0 to start and 1-2 these past three games. I wouldn't call that once in awhile. It's more like a mini-trend.

It will take a great deal to convince me that DJ is the coach of the future for this team. Unimaginative play-calling, no answers on defense, a resistance to playing rookies when veterans like McGee are hurt, etc, etc.

It will also take a few more ugly losses to convince some that DJ isn't a very good HC. They can't afford to lose to the Jets, which is something most Bills fans didn't think was a must win a month ago.

I think these "defend" threads are almost always stupid. This one is no exception. The coaching staff had a pretty bad day, IMO. The players (for the most part) didn't help things. The Bills stunk.

Happens to almost every team, once in a while.

Guys, truth and logic have no place here. I don't even know why I respond to these posts!! :thumbsup::lol: It's like a car wreck you just can't look away. :lol:

Who was going to play, Reggie Corner? Youboty was inactive with injuries, and McKelvin proved that he can't even cover a hot cup of coffee. On a normal day, yes, take him out. But when you don't have options, its better to hope the rust wears off than to put in McKelvin who you KNOW isn't going to be any better at this point. They waited, and waited, and waited... McGee's rust wasn't coming off, so they took him out. Do you honestly think that McKelvin was going to come in and shut people down?

Its pretty hard to throw the ball when the defense is consistently dropping 7 men into coverage. Don't you think we should run the ball to get them out of it? As much as I hated some of the calls, the fact is, its what you've got to do. If you can't run the ball and make that defense stop dropping into coverage, they're just going to keep doing it. Our offense struggled.

I honestly don't recall many missed tackles. Did you watch Miami's defense? They were far worse at tackling than we were. We were getting first downs and keeping drives alive over their missed arm tackles. I can't say our defense was allowing the same.

How did you think that idiot looked against San Diego, Jacksonville, and pretty much every other game so far this year? What about last year? I doubt you were calling him an idiot before this game, so chill the f*ck out. One game and he's an idiot? Unbelievable.

An embarrassing day for the coaching staff, and DJ should take all the blame for this egg. It was horrible and a total surrender. What a shttty way to start his extension. That being said, I have all the confidence in the world that the Jets gameplan will be solid and successful. This day was just so frustrating that I am....... mad.

Giving Jauron a three year extention is waving the white flag of surrender to Superbowl aspirations.

Being a Bills fan is like 40 years of marriage without consummation.

I've officially had enough. This year and Juaron will wean me off my Bills addition.

I'll still be a fan, sort of, but of the take them or leave them type. What happens when you get old.

Giving Jauron a three year extention is waving the white flag of surrender to Superbowl aspirations.

Being a Bills fan is like 40 years of marriage without consummation.

I've officially had enough. This year and Juaron will wean me off my Bills addition.

I'll still be a fan, sort of, but of the take them or leave them type. What happens when you get old.

Dude, really? You're going to stop caring now that they are 5-2? You wont even wait to see if they make the playoffs? Ok then, good riddance to bandwagon fans. I'm sure the Giants will take you.