It's not the end of the world folks!

DDD

That was a tough loss but were still 1st in the division at 5-2 people. Things look pretty good. Chad Pennington put on a riduculous performance. It just wasn't our day today. Our next two games however do become bigger and will tell alot of where we are heading. Our off-season needs are pretty obvious from this game- TE and OL. They are not glaring needs but if this team is going to be elite those positions need to be upgraded. I'm inclined to add WR to the list because Hardy is basically a decoy- he can't get seperation and doesn't know how to position himself for a catch.

I was going to respond (I thought no matter what you said), that finally someone is being logical about this! We're 5-2, and we're in good shape still. But then I read this:

Chad Pennington put on a riduculous performance.

Did you watch the game or read the stats? He did absolutely nothing but dump off the ball 10 yards to wide open receivers.

I was going to respond (I thought no matter what you said), that finally someone is being logical about this! We're 5-2, and we're in good shape still. But then I read this:

Did you watch the game or read the stats? He did absolutely nothing but dump off the ball 10 yards to wide open receivers.

What else would you expect him to do, run for a couple touchdowns as well and catch a few passes in the "wildcat" formation? Chad played a great game. Give him his due. People on this board are ready to make Trent the MVP of the league when he does the same thing.

What else would you expect him to do, run for a couple touchdowns as well and catch a few passes in the "wildcat" formation? Chad played a great game. Give him his due. People on this board are ready to make Trent the MVP of the league when he does the same thing.

First of all, I have never said he's an MVP. Second of all, to say that Chad Pennington was the reason that the Dolphins won just means you probably caught the boxscore, that's all.

he started the game with a nice pass. That is what Trent does a lot of and we claim he is awesome? (and i think he is) it was game plan for chad and he executed it greatly.

Yeah, I mean it would have been nice to actually see McGee in the picture when Ginn kept catching pass after pass...IMHO, Mcgee should have gone to the coaching staff and asked to be taken out if he was still hurting....all he ended up doing was hurting the team....its hard NOT to lose when you have a WR playing against you getting a 20 yard cushion, and all he has to do is run 8-10 yards and have the ball thrown to him...

That was a tough loss but were still 1st in the division at 5-2 people. Things look pretty good. Chad Pennington put on a riduculous performance. It just wasn't our day today. Our next two games however do become bigger and will tell alot of where we are heading. Our off-season needs are pretty obvious from this game- TE and OL. They are not glaring needs but if this team is going to be elite those positions need to be upgraded. I'm inclined to add WR to the list because Hardy is basically a decoy- he can't get seperation and doesn't know how to position himself for a catch.

Well put.

I'm surprised that TBD doesn't cause a shortage of crutches with the way everyone is on and off the bandwagon. Every team has a bad week. Not everyone is going to be at the top of their game all the time. They are professionals and should be but that's not reality. We are a very good YOUNG football team that is maturing and coming into their own. A loss shouldn't have people lying on the train tracks waiting for the train to come. Let's see out we do next week. Relax people, it's one game and nobody here could say they thought we'd be 15-1 at the end of the season. :thumbsup:

I'm surprised that TBD doesn't cause a shortage of crutches with the way everyone is on and off the bandwagon. Every team has a bad week. Not everyone is going to be at the top of their game all the time. They are professionals and should be but that's not reality. We are a very good YOUNG football team that is maturing and coming into their own. A loss shouldn't have people lying on the train tracks waiting for the train to come. Let's see out we do next week. Relax people, it's one game and nobody here could say they thought we'd be 15-1 at the end of the season. :thumbsup:

I'm not off the bandwagon because I've already made myself a permanent mainstay there, but you can;t tell me this loss isn;t one of the most frustrating in awhile. It was a winnable game that the Bills were actually winning, nay dominating, and they coughed it right up. I'm really pissed off, and I'm really hoping (and think they can) the Bills win the next 2 games. No, it's not the end of the world, but it wasn;t a type of game a team can afford to lose.

I hear you. I keep saying, its tough being a Bills fan: you can't get too high off the wins or too low off the loses, just take everything in stride. It's an old adage, but its worth repeating the way people are talking on these boards.

I'm not off the bandwagon because I've already made myself a permanent mainstay there, but you can;t tell me this loss isn;t one of the most frustrating in awhile. It was a winnable game that the Bills were actually winning, nay dominating, and they coughed it right up. I'm really pissed off, and I'm really hoping (and think they can) the Bills win the next 2 games. No, it's not the end of the world, but it wasn;t a type of game a team can afford to lose.

True, a game they should've won. But they didn't and it's still not the end of the world. We're still in good shape and if we can get healthy at the right time we're going to be fine. I'm just saying that it amazes me how people will annoint Jauron the Almighty one week and then the same people call him Satan the next. Emotion is a B word but uncontrolled emotion is even worse.

True, a game they should've won. But they didn't and it's still not the end of the world. We're still in good shape and if we can get healthy at the right time we're going to be fine. I'm just saying that it amazes me how people will annoint Jauron the Almighty one week and then the same people call him Satan the next. Emotion is a B word but uncontrolled emotion is even worse.

Hah, yes, and I'm as guilty as anyone in vacillating uncontrollably in opinion after games. However, a loss like today is way more frustrating to me than the AZ game. I'll never be off the bandwagon, but goddang I'm unhappy right now.