Defend these players to me

Virgil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how numerous posters were calling McKelvin a bust midway through the first season. Some a-holes were even calling him a punk, hood, and a word I personally hate, a retard. :flirt:

He will continue to develop and certainly will have highs and lows but for heaven's sake, give the guy a chance. He's a :devil: ROOKIE. And please, enough of the name calling.

Thanks for bringing this post back up.

GO BILLS!!!!

I have no problems admitting that McKelvin has played like a freak these past two weeks and definitely is showing great potential. I don't know what switch has flipped in his head, but I like it. I really hope he works out.

Royal can still kiss my ass. I want to see Derek Fine in there more.

I have no problems admitting that McKelvin has played like a freak these past two weeks and definitely is showing great potential. I don't know what switch has flipped in his head, but I like it. I really hope he works out.

Royal can still kiss my ass. I want to see Derek Fine in there more.

You jumped the gun on McKelvin a little bit too soon early in the season, but he's been awesome as of late. With today in the books, I believe that he's now leading the NFL in yards as well as average. I'm pretty sure that we're seeing a probowl season from the rookie if he can keep it up. Leon Washington is his only competition in the AFC. He had a bumpy start to the season, but it will be forgotten if he keeps up his effort and his emotion. KR's feed off of emotion and he's no exception to that. He could very well be a leader on this team for the next 4 or 5 years.

I agree with you on Royal & Fine.

You jumped the gun on McKelvin a little bit too soon early in the season, but he's been awesome as of late. With today in the books, I believe that he's now leading the NFL in yards as well as average. I'm pretty sure that we're seeing a probowl season from the rookie if he can keep it up. Leon Washington is his only competition in the AFC. He had a bumpy start to the season, but it will be forgotten if he keeps up his effort and his emotion. KR's feed off of emotion and he's no exception to that. He could very well be a leader on this team for the next 4 or 5 years.

McKelvin does lead the league in yards (by 47, over Allen Rossum) and is 3rd in average among real KO returners (i.e. those with more than a handful of returns).