Happy Birthday Lori, Crusoe, and my wife today!

buckeyemike

For Lori (as she hits a "milestone birthday" today), who does so much work on this board, so much research, and whose posts I always look forward to reading. If Penn State wins tonight (and you know how I feel about that), I hope that the Nittany Lions go unbeaten the rest of the way. If they don't, then don't blame me. Blame Terelle Pryor instead.

For Crusoe, whom I don't know, but happy #38 today anyway. :thumbsup:

And for my wonderful wife of nine years, who shares not only the same birthday, but the same birthdate, as Lori. The lovely and talented Kimberly arrives at the same milestone today. Kim's not awake as of yet, so that's why I'm on here now. I'm letting her sleep in as a secondary birthday gift.

Happy birthday all! Have a great day!

My guess, the DMV on a Saturday is ANYTHING but nice. Especially when it's your birthday.

No doubt.

I amend my last post. It should read:

It is good to have the option of being able to go to DMV on a Saturday, but I'm sure it sucks to actually do it.

For Lori (as she hits a "milestone birthday" today), who does so much work on this board, so much research, and whose posts I always look forward to reading. If Penn State wins tonight (and you know how I feel about that), I hope that the Nittany Lions go unbeaten the rest of the way. If they don't, then don't blame me. Blame Terelle Pryor instead.

For Crusoe, whom I don't know, but happy #38 today anyway. :thumbsup:

And for my wonderful wife of nine years, who shares not only the same birthday, but the same birthdate, as Lori. The lovely and talented Kimberly arrives at the same milestone today. Kim's not awake as of yet, so that's why I'm on here now. I'm letting her sleep in as a secondary birthday gift.

Happy birthday all! Have a great day!

Finally you've reached the age of being able to drink legally!

One and all! :thumbsup:

Hoppy birdy two ewes

Thanks to all, and best birthday wishes to everyone else sharing the date. That includes Bobby Knight, by the by. If all the zodiac-sign stuff is true, that makes sense, because Knight's and my personalities aren't all that dissimilar at times.

Not sure how quickly I'll get used to saying a word that starts with "for" when someone is impolite enough to ask my age ... but it beats the alternative, right?

Thanks to all, and best birthday wishes to everyone else sharing the date. That includes Bobby Knight, by the by. If all the zodiac-sign stuff is true, that makes sense, because Knight's and my personalities aren't all that dissimilar at times.

Not sure how quickly I'll get used to saying a word that starts with "for" when someone is impolite enough to ask my age ... but it beats the alternative, right?

The best answer to that question is: "Oh, thanks for your interest. I just turned none of your :thumbsup: business!!"

No doubt.

I amend my last post. It should read:

It is good to have the option of being able to go to DMV on a Saturday, but I'm sure it sucks to actually do it.

Deano , I am going to disagree with you. When I got my Georgia license, I went to the DMV out in the sticks and was in and out in under 20 minutes :thumbsup:. From what I hear about that one, is that it is busy on weekdays.

Deano , I am going to disagree with you. When I got my Georgia license, I went to the DMV out in the sticks and was in and out in under 20 minutes :thumbsup:. From what I hear about that one, is that it is busy on weekdays.

From what I've hoid Deano is in and out in under 20 seconds. :thumbsup: