Sal Paolantonio goes OFF

Fingon

Way to go Sal, don't hold back. :thumbsup:

I was laughing my @ss off through most of the interview but the best part was when he just blurts out that "Troy Smith sucks". It definitely caught the other talking heads by surprise and there was just dead silence while Sal continued to ramble. Maybe they should require these guys to have a few hits of jungle juice before going on the air. Definitely makes for some interesting listening! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS - SQUISH THE F-ING FISH!!!!

Um ... Troy Smith does suck. Is that even controversial?

Not really, I guess.

But, to go off on a second day draft pick, in his 2nd season is uncalled for, IMO. The guy was a 5th round QB...a project almost by definition. He acts as if the guy was drafted as a sure thing, and hasn't delivered. Also, I just don't believe in totally writing off the possibility that a guy might improve, and contribute, in some way, some where at some time.

So, I guess saying "Troy Smith sucks" is no more controversial than saying "Sal Paolantonio sucks". Now, I kind of like Sal, but he will not likely be the #1 announcer on MNF, or any other premiere network or cable telecast.

First of all, that was absolutely hilarious and I respect Sal for actually saying what he was thinking straight up.

It sounded like he was ranting on this whole U. of Miami hoodlum committee they formed during training camp and implied the gangstas were more interested in having a U of M guy at QB than the best person for the job. That's not a team first concept which I think pissed Sal off.

Entertaining radio though, that's for sure.

RTB

It sounded like he was ranting on this whole U. of Miami hoodlum committee they formed during training camp and implied the gangstas were more interested in having a U of M guy at QB than the best person for the job.

That's where Sal lost me. Smith went to OSU - what does that have to do with Da U?