Mortenson's ESPN Pick

Big Surpise Chris Mortenson picked the phish over the Bills. He was the only one so far. Why does guy have a bug up his A$$ when it comes to Buffalo. THe Madden simulation never picks us either. It predicted a 24 to 9 Phish victory.:lol:

It's a good thing they don't decide the Superbowl by Chris Mortensen playing a game of Madden.

Big Surpise Chris Mortenson picked the phish over the Bills. He was the only one so far. Why does guy have a bug up his A$$ when it comes to Buffalo. THe Madden simulation never picks us either. It predicted a 24 to 9 Phish victory.:lol:

We win everytime it takes us to lose. And last week everybody, cept 1, picked against us. We all know what happened there. :lol:

let it go.

He is right, in Bizzaro's world.

In no way am I defending Mortensen, but this could be one of those "bad" losses that the Bills don't see coming. To me, Miami is an enigma right now...you just don't know which team will show up from week to week.

I think if Jauron has these guys prepared, they should win. Yes, both teams are improved, but they're at different levels of "improved" at the moment.

In no way am I defending Mortensen, but this could be one of those "bad" losses that the Bills don't see coming. To me, Miami is an enigma right now...you just don't know which team will show up from week to week.

I agree, but the same is true of the Bills D. If Pennington has as much time to survey the field as Warner and Rivers had most of the last 2 games, he'll pick us apart. Hopefully Perry has had some time to figure out what we need to do to get more pressure on the QB. He might feel comfortable calling more blitz packages now that McGee is back.

GO BILLS!

Remember - he is/was tight with Tom Donohoe - thought the Bills organization screwed him....

I think if Jauron has these guys prepared, they should win. Yes, both teams are improved, but they're at different levels of "improved" at the moment.

Let me be the first (or among the first) to say it:

Trap game!

:lol:

Now that I got that out of the way...you bet your life I'm concerned about this game. As was mentioned in another thread, the Bills are likely to have at least one inexplicable loss. I really hope it isn't against the Phins.

Why do so many worry about what self proclaimed experts believe? The game will be played on Sunday. It will take care of itself. I guess though the Bills get little relative respect because we are a small market. When in doubt , if you are an "expert , ingratiate yourself to bigger markets whenever a speculative pick is necessary.

Why do so many worry about what self proclaimed experts believe? The game will be played on Sunday. It will take care of itself. I guess though the Bills get little relative respect because we are a small market. When in doubt , if you are an "expert , ingratiate yourself to bigger markets whenever a speculative pick is necessary.

This is actually a good point....unless it's Green Bay, why pick against the smaller market team? By picking the bigger market team to win, you win over those fans and get more people to believe you and look for your picks from week to week.

Being this is Buffalo, Mortensen's selection was probably a no-brainer for him, anyway.

Let me be the first (or among the first) to say it:

Trap game!

:lol:

Now that I got that out of the way...you bet your life I'm concerned about this game. As was mentioned in another thread, the Bills are likely to have at least one inexplicable loss. I really hope it isn't against the Phins.

Deano, aren't we concerned about every game? If it is against a very good team , we worry whether we match up well. If it against a lower level team, we worry that we will let down. It's natural with only one game a week and they all are so important, that as fans it is our job to worry about every game.

Deano, aren't we concerned about every game? If it is against a very good team , we worry whether we match up well. If it against a lower level team, we worry that we will let down. It's natural with only one game a week and they all are so important, that as fans it is our job to worry about every game.

Yup. Although, sometimes I don't feel the fear in my gut...and that make me VERY nervous. I was that way before Arizona, and I am that way, this week.