Even More Hate

Many will not get this...

So this is for you :D

Ah John Murtha a true American scum he will most lilkey attack the victim , like he did with our troops. Got it :lol:

I think the attacker was Obamas half brother from Kenya,who needed money for his family and habit.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After admitting he knew the attacker, and admitting that "Yes, I told people to go out and get in their faces," Obama quickly denounced the attacker and any association with him, and 99% of the MSM dropped the story immediately so as to ensure they get good tickets to Obamapalooza in Chicago.

Greta Van Sustern reported they actually just found the attacker, who turned out not to be a black guy, but a certain John Sidney McCain, 72 of Phoenix and Sedona, AZ, in black face, who reportedly said, "Hey, I'm out of ideas. I thought this might steal me a few worthless votes at the last second."

Greta Van Sustern reported they actually just found the attacker, who turned out not to be a black guy, but a certain John Sidney McCain, 72 of Phoenix and Sedona, AZ, in black face, who reportedly said, "Hey, I'm out of ideas. I thought this might steal me a few worthless votes at the last second."

Al Franken has just announced that he is offering a $10,000 reward if anyone can find the attacker.

And another $15,000 if they can get the attacker to endorse him.

So a vicious criminal did a vicious thing. And because he apparently doesn't like McCain, it's Obama's fault?

And, naturally, because the perp is black, THAT'S why he doesn't like McCain? (Not because McCain is an ass who panders to the rich and selects a dumbass for a running mate?)

Following that convoluted logic then, because John McCain and Adolph Hilter are white guys...they would also "stick together"? Oh, doesn't that sound stupid? Sure does.

So how about this: the criminal is a vicious animal. He did a terrible, cowardly thing. He deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Speaking of hate, the certified **** Charles Krauthammer said yesterday on Fox that the reason the left hates Sarah Palin is because feminists are pissed that Palin went ahead and had a Downs Syndrome child that they would have aborted. And now they hate themselves so much, that they now hate Sarah.

Un-be-fukking-lievable.

Speaking of hate, the certified **** Charles Krauthammer said yesterday on Fox that the reason the left hates Sarah Palin is because feminists are pissed that Palin went ahead and had a Downs Syndrome child that they would have aborted. And now they hate themselves so much, that they now hate Sarah.

Un-be-fukking-lievable.

Like a guy could know what it's like to have a baby.

On the other hand, if an amnio would show the fetus was a Krauthammer...well there's a reason to keep abortion legal right there.

So a vicious criminal did a vicious thing. And because he apparently doesn't like McCain, it's Obama's fault?

where did anyone say anything about it being obama's fault?

the point as I see it is that while the left and the media won't shut up about the horrible comments from mccain supporters - it is clearly evident that BOTH sides have plenty of idiots, and that there appears to be a lot of hate being perpetrated against mccain supporters - including physical violence.

Un-be-fukking-lievable.

That's a joke, right?

Right?

Please?

the point as I see it is that while the left and the media won't shut up about the horrible comments from mccain supporters - it is clearly evident that BOTH sides have plenty of idiots, and that there appears to be a lot of hate being perpetrated against mccain supporters - including physical violence.

Oh for crying out loud I somehow doubt that this was anything more than a spur of the moment thing done by a freaking jerk who probably has no clue about the election and probably doesn't vote anyway. The person who did this is a SICKO. Why does it all have to be politicized?

It's one thing to complain that a McCain supporter steals signs, or an Obama supporter calls people rednecks. THIS is nowhere NEAR that.

I havent heard of any physical violence against Obama supporters.

Oh for crying out loud I somehow doubt that this was anything more than a spur of the moment thing done by a freaking jerk who probably has no clue about the election and probably doesn't vote anyway. The person who did this is a SICKO. Why does it all have to be politicized?

It's one thing to complain that a McCain supporter steals signs, or an Obama supporter calls people rednecks. THIS is nowhere NEAR that.

Ther is no room left under the bus for this Obama supporter

You moron, you think he decided to rob a woman at an ATM becuase she had a McCain sticker on her car? What a doofus.

He had already robbed her. But he didn't cut her up until he saw the McCain bumper sticker

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said the robber took $60 from Todd, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

You moron, you think he decided to rob a woman at an ATM becuase she had a McCain sticker on her car? What a doofus.

Rob her? No - but it sure sounds like he decided to knife a "B" into her face because she was a mccain supporter.

to answer you

after seeing her bumper sticker supporting McCain, the suspect said, 'Oh you're with McCain, you're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson.'

and did YOU really just write "why does it all have to be politicized"?

Are you a head case or what ? The other poster was talking about physical viloence in campaigns , and no I dont think he robber her because she had a McCain sticker. AFTER he robbed her she said he saw the sticker then beat her up.Read the article.

And while we are at it you did not answer the question. Do you favor Communism? A simple yes or no will do.