• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a joke, right?

Right?

Please?

No. Here is the transcript.

KRAUTHAMMER: But this had a pedigree. It didn't just start.

In the '80's, you had the Margaret Thatcher and Jeane Kirkpatrick who were considered because they were not liberal, they were conservative.

They were actually — it was said of them as has been said of Sarah Palin, they were not women because you couldn't be. If you were a conservative. You were, by definition, a patriarchal thug. And if you happened to be a woman, it was simply in women's threads.

EASTON: That is not true. There is a lot of respect for Jean Kirkpatrick. There was. There was a lot of respect for her.

KRAUTHAMMER: The viciousness with which she was attacked as a contradiction in terms, a conservative woman.

In Palin's case, I think what adds to it is her decision at her age with four other children to have a down syndrome child. This, too, as Joseph Epstein wrote, in feminist circles if abortion is not about this, what's it about?

And they look at her as sort of a back room — a backwater hick, who, for religious reasons, went ahead and had a child that they would never have.

Underneath it, I think, deep underneath it, I think it's a self-loathing on the part of these feminists, knowing that what she did is virtuous and a generous act that they would have never have undertaken. And her having undertaken it is an affront to them, a silent rebuke.

It's a Hoax, the B is backwards on here face and according to MSNBC, the woman had inconsistencies on her polygraph, she said she didnt' give up any money, then she said she did, she said she was unconscious and then wasn't and there are some questions from the bank video.

It is a hoax.... Sick, Sick, Sick.

The mirror-image "B" is a bit bizarre.

Why would you polygraph a victim?

Because of inconsistencies in her statements, the bank photos also... the Police Woman interviewed was a little vague other than they suspected that she was not telling the truth and asked her to voluntarily do one, which apparently she agreed to??? And then more stuff came out!

Having taken a few polygraphs myself (for my job) one of the first questions they ask you is if you have any medical issues. An assault victim would have medical issues. Plus I don't trust polygraphs...It's more of an interview process than a machine determined outcome.

Having taken a few polygraphs myself (for my job) one of the first questions they ask you is if you have any medical issues. An assault victim would have medical issues. Plus I don't trust polygraphs...It's more of an interview process than a machine determined outcome.

Yeah I had to take a couple when I went for my TS Clearance. I went through the voice and regular process, it's nerve racking and that can cause false positives.