New low for Pats fans

It is a Rnady Moss mask. They have been around for a couple of years. Kenny Mayne used one in his Mayne event last year. I guess I am confused? Are we supposed to be outraged?

Hmmmm, lets see...ah racism is a bit offensive to most....but let me ask you this fink ?

If Kenny Mayne made you touch his pee pee on the Mayne event would that make it ok?? Would you be outraged ?

Would that confuse you ? Or would you just say...hey its ok..its Kenny Mayne....

Really like to see a pencil neck like you wear that mask in front of Randy Moss or any other Black person...than give them

the line...hey its ok..Kenny Mayne....

What a douche you are fink...pure douche.

Hmmmm, lets see...ah racism is a bit offensive to most....but let me ask you this fink ?

If Kenny Mayne made you touch his pee pee on the Mayne event would that make it ok?? Would you be outraged ?

Would that confuse you ? Or would you just say...hey its ok..its Kenny Mayne....

Really like to see a pencil neck like you wear that mask in front of Randy Moss or any other Black person...than give them

I'm not sure if your 'outrage' is real or not, but if it is...WTF?

Moss markets the mask from his official website. Is this product not available to persons of little color?

I'm not sure if your 'outrage' is real or not, but if it is...WTF?

Moss markets the mask from his official website. Is this product not available to persons of little color?

Put one on and go to a game..any game...see what happens..Better yet, Put one on and go down to Chippewa street..even on Halloween..see how many people are ok with it...

I bet ya anything you dont have the stones to do it.

Put one on and go to a game..any game...see what happens..Better yet, Put one on and go down to Chippewa street..even on Halloween..see how many people are ok with it...

Gash, you are the racist here because you're setting the double standard between black and white. So showing up to a Bills game wearing a Trent Edwards mask is ok, but showing up wearing a Marshawn Lynch mask isn't? That's what I call racist.

I am not a fan of Randy Moss so why would I want to buy or wear a Randy Moss mask? You have me totally befuddled.

Yeah who the hell cares, why is it racist? Last time I checked Moss was black so what other color would the mask be? Way to overreact.

I lay down the challenge to anyone here.

Meet me saturday night, you wear the mask on Chippewa and if you dont get your ass beat down within an

hour I'll give you $100.

So your pretty much saying its racist to make a mask of any minority, right.......all masks should be of white people only. Is that your argument? Thats racist.

So your pretty much saying its racist to make a mask of any minority, right.......all masks should be of white people only. Is that your argument? Thats racist.

No, I think the argument is that you can only wear a mask that 'belongs' to your race. I'm not clear on gender though.

first off, you couldnt pay me enough to go to chippewa.

secondly, i imagine i would get "beat down" by some sh------- frat kids for wearing an obvious patriots mask instead of a Bills mask.

thridly, no black people would care.

its a mask of a football player who is black. what is racist about wearing it? especially to a game he is playing in?!?

its not like the dude was wearing it while dressed in overalls and picking cotton...

I lay down the challenge to anyone here.

Meet me saturday night, you wear the mask on Chippewa and if you dont get your ass beat down within an

hour I'll give you $100.

I'm not from Bufallo but I'm assuming Chippewa is a bad area. I could bet you a hundred dollars you would get your ass beat hanging out in East Saint Louis within 1 hour if you were wearing that mask....but it wouldn't be a racial thing, it be because you were hanging out in East Saint Louis.

I'm not from Bufallo but I'm assuming Chippewa is a bad area. I could bet you a hundred dollars you would get your ass beat hanging out in East Saint Louis within 1 hour if you were wearing that mask....but it wouldn't be a racial thing, it be because you were hanging out in East Saint Louis.

no, Chippewa is the strip of bars that kids go to to act like theyre jsut having their first beer and grind on some ugly kaisertown broads.

he couldve used the East side instead. but even then, your point stands

So when I go to the costume store to buy a mask, I can buy a Clinton, Bush, McCain, or Obama mask. However, I should not buy the Obama mask, because it would be racist? The pusification of America continues....

Masks of minorities worn by people from outside their own race is racist, particularly when it is a white person

wearing a caricature of a black person. Yes, its a joke..I get it, but I feel it is distasteful and racist.

If you have ever been the victim of racism or witnessed it first hand you would know what I mean.

Instead you sit behind your computer and shovel this pile of crap of yours...thats great dude..I hope you pass

that ultimate wisdom of yours on to your kids.

first off, you couldnt pay me enough to go to chippewa.

secondly, i imagine i would get "beat down" by some sh------- frat kids for wearing an obvious patriots mask instead of a Bills mask.

thridly, no black people would care.

its a mask of a football player who is black. what is racist about wearing it? especially to a game he is playing in?!?

its not like the dude was wearing it while dressed in overalls and picking cotton...

Doc,

Wear it anywhere you like..How bout the Galleria ?

I assure you, it will be offensive enough to get you in some trouble.

Masks of minorities worn by people from outside their own race is racist, particularly when it is a white person

wearing a caricature of a black person. Yes, its a joke..I get it, but I feel it is distasteful and racist.

If you have ever been the victim of racism or witnessed it first hand you would know what I mean.

Instead you sit behind your computer and shovel this pile of crap of yours...thats great dude..I hope you pass

I think that perhaps your anger should be directed at Moss. You can click on the 'email me' link and let him know that you are offended by products that he is selling.

As for those who choose to wear his mask...I question their intelligence, not their morality.

Masks of minorities worn by people from outside their own race is racist, particularly when it is a white person wearing a caricature of a black person.

:ph34r:

Yikes.

The sad part is, people like you think they are doing some heroic deed by looking for excuses to cry 'racism' at innocuous, everyday situations. I guess everyone better reevaluate their Halloween costume.

So when I go to the costume store to buy a mask, I can buy a Clinton, Bush, McCain, or Obama mask. However, I should not buy the Obama mask, because it would be racist? The pusification of America continues....

I just dont think its right.

Call it pussification, but racism is taught and handed down.

:ph34r:

Yikes.

The sad part is, people like you think they are doing some heroic deed by looking for excuses to cry 'racism' at innocuous, everyday situations. I guess everyone better reevaluate their Halloween costume.

I just didnt think it was right.

The article I linked didn't think it was right...or innocuous....why dont you email them and argue you the finer points of

racism with them.

For shitsake everyone...

Well I hope you DONT pass your oversensitive stupidity on to yours. :ph34r:

Answer me honestly here. If there was a black guy wearing, let's say, a Matt Cassel mask, would you have posted this?

Maybe the guy is a Randy Moss fan and chose to show it in this way. How about a white guy that likes Jimi Hendrix a lot? What if he gets a tattoo depicting Jimi? Is that racist?

I just dont think its right.

Call it pussification, but racism is taught and handed down.

You're exactly right...And it is taught & handed down by people like you who keep racism alive through ridiculousness like this.

gash, in all seriousness, are you black?

Honestly, no I am not..

I am also not a crusader..or champion of minority rights..

I just thought it was a little weird, gave me that feeling inside that said..Hmm..that doesn't seem all that cool and posted

the link> Then got jumped all over and dragged into a a discussion over the finer points of racism.

Ummm...if you go to my facebook site, I have a picture from last years Bills-NE Sunday Nighter with three guys wearing the masks with each one wearing a different Moss jersey (Vikes, Raiders, & Pats). It was at the END OF THE GAME, so I'm pretty sure they didn't get their "@ss beat" like you proposed they would.

As a man of color, nothing grinds my gears than someone (white or black) creating false outrage over non-existent racism. It makes the ACTUAL cases of racism to become trivialized...

gash, in all seriousness, are you black?

Honestly, no I am not..

I just showed this thread to my coworker who is black, he laughed and said he must be racist b/c his 7 year old is going trick or treating as Bruce Lee.

I just did the same thing. Down here in Atlanta we know a little about racism. so far, no one has had a problem with it. Not EVERY SINGLE THING that has to do with a white person and a black person is racist. you can do something and even say something RACIAL without being RACIST.

I just did the same thing. Down here in Atlanta we know a little about racism. so far, no one has had a problem with it. Not EVERY SINGLE THING that has to do with a white person and a black person is racist. you can do something and even say something RACIAL without being RACIST.

I just didn't and still dont think its right...its just my opinion..

Yours may differ.