It's better the Bills have to beat the Pats themselves

Dr. K

Watching the Broncos get beat by the Pats, I realized that though I'd be happy to see other teams beat them for us, I'd like it still better if the Bills took care of the Pats themselves, Brady or no Brady. I want to see Buffalo legitimately end the reign of the Pats in the AFC.

Is that greedy?

Watching the Broncos get beat by the Pats, I realized that though I'd be happy to see other teams beat them for us, I'd like it still better if the Bills took care of the Pats themselves, Brady or no Brady. I want to see Buffalo legitimately end the reign of the Pats in the AFC.

Is that greedy?

Maybe, a little, but I agree. Let's face it, if the Bills are as good as they need to be, they should be able to handle the Pats* on their own.. Of course, I don't mind others pounding on them, as well.

Maybe, a little, but I agree. Let's face it, if the Bills are as good as they need to be, they should be able to handle the Pats* on their own.. Of course, I don't mind others pounding on them, as well.

You are right. If they can't beat these Pats, they don't deserve to win the division.

This might sound strange, but I'm perfectly ok with Patriots* 20, Broncos 0. This game just proves to me that the Broncos are as faulty as any team in the AFC. We already know the Pats* are more than beatable, as theyve been throttled by two teams with a combined 5-8 record, so it's sort of comforting to see the Broncos exposing themselves asa mediocre team as well. We can say confidently that the Bills CAN win every game left on their schedule. Honestly, I'd like to play the Steelers or Titans in the regular season to see how we match up with the only two AFC teams that might (just might) be better than us.

We'll get our chance in 3 weeks. I can't think of a better way to take the division from them at their place.

Absolutely.

And big deal, one lopsided win at home for a no-guts up and down team. :wallbash: Consistency is what it will take to win the division...you know, like the Bills have. :worthy:

i think the bills are going to be just freakin psyched to get into a scrap with the faketriots. the o line will be good to go mano a mano (really, big fat d lines are not a problem for our guys to face punch, and slow pats LBs can't get to marshawn). on d we have a challenge, but we are healthy then stroud and mitchell will be all over the very very sackable NE faketriots. i really think our team has a physical nasty side that will come out over the next 3 weeks, NE especially.

these guys were personally insulted by the faketriots, and with jp sucking bag in that last game our team has a chance to REALLY redo its own image.

The Paytoilets are extremely beatable. Cassel got sacked 5 times in the 1st half. Their best RB (Maroney) is out for the year. The leader of their defense (Harrison) could possible be out for the year as well.

The only thing that would concern me would be the bubble screen passes to Welker and Moss getting open against our smallish CBs. Other than that, our offense is better and more efficient, and our defense has been assembled to beat the spread offenses in the NFL and to stop the run.

Is that greedy?

more better! :wallbash:

more better! :(

Totally agree, I refuse to get overly excited about this team UNTIL they beat the Patriots. That

team has owned us for the last 7 years both physically and especially mentally! They must beat

the Patsies, if this happens, in my opinion, the sky's the limit!!!

Totally agree, I refuse to get overly excited about this team UNTIL they beat the Patriots. That

team has owned us for the last 7 years both physically and especially mentally! They must beat

the Patsies, if this happens, in my opinion, the sky's the limit!!!

Im not so sure Rams won't beat Pats next week. Denver is pitiful and we know from seeing Rams they have a lot more talent than Broncos. Broncos made Pats look good. I see Stephen Jackson running all over Pats Defense. And Haslett wont let Pats run all over them like Denver did. I see Haslett picking up his 3rd win in Foxboro.

Is that greedy?

Greedy ? Ofcourse not. I want the Bills to pound them every time we meet them this year. Twice for sure, hopefully in the playoffs too where we should run up the score to an obscene differential. But, unfortunately, Jauron is too classy for that. I, OTOH, am not when it comes to the Pats especially after last year (Wilfork cheap shot + running up the score).