we will certainly be flexed to sunday night soon

freester

Since Flex Schedualing doesn't start until Nov. 23rd, I don't see us getting bumped up until at the very least, Dec. 14th against @ Jets, 21st @ Denver, or last home game vs. New England...all could possibly have playoff implications towards the end of the season.

My bet is that we would get bumped up when Buffalo goes to Denver. This is a game that could lead to playoff homefield advantage. If New England starts to figure things out and Buffalo splits the rest of their games, then the last game of the regular season would be a great primetime game for the AFC East title.

we are absolutely giddy here in colorado at the prospect of our game being flexed. we've already got a late game start, which means solid tailgating time no matter what.

we have tons of things planned including a big party at lodos bar and grill (across from coors field) saturday before the game, and an even bigger tailgate the day of at the game at the VQ Hotel parking lot directly next to the stadium.

would love to see / meet some stadium wallers this december!

coloradobills.com, check the forum for more details

oh and lots of bills fans have their tickets in sections 119 and 120 so pay particular attention to those sections when buying tickets if you want to sit near a lot of bills supporters

I gotta feeling that the final game at home against new england is gonna be moved to prime time, with playoffs/division on the line. But then again, I got a feeling about a lot of things

3cheese, please don't take this wrong, but there is no way, at least in my mind, that the playoffs or the division for that matter, are going to be on the line come that game against NE.

As i posted a few weeks ago, I think it is going to be the Denver game. There is no way (again, in my opinion) that both the Bills and Broncos won't have at least 10 wins by that game.

Although, the Jets game is a strong possibility, as well.

Just a guess here, but I have come to believe neither the Bronco's game nor Patriots* game will have much influence on playoffs. This is hard to type with a straight face -sort of- but the Bills will win the East as easily as they did in '88 and we and the Titans will have a bye to open the AFC playoffs.

BELIEVE, Bills fans!

Just a guess here, but I have come to believe neither the Bronco's game nor Patriots* game will have much influence on playoffs. This is hard to type with a straight face -sort of- but the Bills will win the East as easily as they did in '88 and we and the Titans will have a bye to open the AFC playoffs.

BELIEVE, Bills fans!

I hope you're right. It looks right now like we just have to win 2 of the 3 division games coming up, and keep an eye on Pittsburgh, and maybe, just maybe, we get that beloved bye.

I hope you're right. It looks right now like we just have to win 2 of the 3 division games coming up, and keep an eye on Pittsburgh, and maybe, just maybe, we get that beloved bye.

Pittsburgh has a tougher road to hoe.

BELIEVE, Bills fans!

Yeah, maybe no influence on making it to the playoffs, but if Buffalo has 10 or more wins and Denver has 10 or more wins do you mean to tell me that a precursor to a potential playoff showdown wouldn't be of interest?

Yeah, maybe no influence on making it to the playoffs, but if Buffalo has 10 or more wins and Denver has 10 or more wins do you mean to tell me that a precursor to a potential playoff showdown wouldn't be of interest?

This scenario would as it would determine seeding and possibly a bye for either team.

Sure. Didn't mean to infer that it wouldn't. Just that I believe we're a lock for post season play. Against Denver specifically, I really like our chances. Their defense is poor, which makes them a pretender. But I hope they blow the Pat* out tonight. :lol:

Sure. Didn't mean to infer that it wouldn't. Just that I believe we're a lock for post season play. Against Denver specifically, I really like our chances. Their defense is poor, which makes them a pretender. But I hope they blow the Pat* out tonight. :lol:

Man, can you believe we are even talking this way? :wallbash:

This is nuts...I love this season.

we are absolutely giddy here in colorado at the prospect of our game being flexed. we've already got a late game start, which means solid tailgating time no matter what.

we have tons of things planned including a big party at lodos bar and grill (across from coors field) saturday before the game, and an even bigger tailgate the day of at the game at the VQ Hotel parking lot directly next to the stadium.

would love to see / meet some stadium wallers this december!

coloradobills.com, check the forum for more details

oh and lots of bills fans have their tickets in sections 119 and 120 so pay particular attention to those sections when buying tickets if you want to sit near a lot of bills supporters

wow...i hope you guys cn mange to stage some sort of presence there. the bills will certainly need it. i went to a game (non-bills) once in denver and it was INSANE. it was the old stadium though, so maybe it's not as wild now.