Chargers on Chippewa

Jamie Nails

I say death by firing squad to any Buffalo girl who would have sex with an opposing team player.

Never would have happened back during the Glory Years.

1. You gotte be kidding. Sluts are sluts.

2. We should be HOPING those guys get laid, and get laid GOOD before a game. GUARANTEE you their coaches don't want them to lose their man-juice before a game. Makes 'em play softer if they lose it on some ho's belly the night before. Not to be graphic, but it's true.

I had to jump in this thread...

I was Nate Kaeding's physics teacher when he was in high school in Iowa City. He was a great kid, and had one of the most amazing athletic careers I've ever heard of, specifically in his senior year...

He was the kicker/punter on the football team that won the large schools state title.

He was the starting point guard (after healing his broken collar bone that he got in the pile on in the state title football game) on the state champion basketball team.

He was the leading scorer on the state champion soccer team (plays in the spring in Iowa).

Three state championships in one year, and Nate had a major hand in all of them. He isn't real big, but he is a very good athlete. He also has one of the quickest wits I've ever seen....Pretty funny. He'd give me a hard time when I wore my Flutie jersey to class.

I've really enjoyed watching his career, but I hope he DOES miss some tomorrow! Go Bills! (Sorry, Nate!)

I just flew in to buffalo this afternoon from California. Got into town, checked into the hotel and went to the sabres game. After leaving the game (5-2 sabs win) we were walking back to our hotel. After consuming 32 blues at the game we had to urinate so we stopped at the hyatt. Right as we walk in the Chargers team bus shows up and the players get out. I'm inside just hanging out to see what I can see so i posted myself by the elevator as the plays slowly make their way to their rooms. Funny enough, the elevators break (or at least one of them breaks) so I have some quality time with the special team unit as they wait in the lobby. After a few jabs at the players (specifically Kaeding) they get up to their room, I get my bathroom break and I move along.

After leaving, I go up to Chippewa and no less than 10 minutes behind me are 2-3 cab loads full of chargers. After I see them get out, who do I see...yup...my buddy Nate Kaeding walking by himself.

Long story short, their young bucks are chasing tail tonight. Rest assured TBD, I've taken every opportunity I had with this face time to tell them how bad they are going to lose on Sunday and to hex Nate Kaeding.

GO BILLS- Good luck with the ladies tonight Nate Kaeding you 5'5 dwarf. you'll need it.

PS: I'm done early tonight because I got up at 3AM this morning to fly out to buffalo.

You should have bought them all many shots of Jack Daniels to make sure they are all hung over tomorrow and feel like sh--.

I had to jump in this thread...

I was Nate Kaeding's physics teacher when he was in high school in Iowa City. He was a great kid, and had one of the most amazing athletic careers I've ever heard of, specifically in his senior year...

He was the kicker/punter on the football team that won the large schools state title.

He was the starting point guard (after healing his broken collar bone that he got in the pile on in the state title football game) on the state champion basketball team.

He was the leading scorer on the state champion soccer team (plays in the spring in Iowa).

Three state championships in one year, and Nate had a major hand in all of them. He isn't real big, but he is a very good athlete. He also has one of the quickest wits I've ever seen....Pretty funny. He'd give me a hard time when I wore my Flutie jersey to class.

I've really enjoyed watching his career, but I hope he DOES miss some tomorrow! Go Bills! (Sorry, Nate!)

Thanks for adding a little bit of class to this thread. It's always amazing to learn about what great athletes the NFL has. Even the kickers and punters (see: Brian Moorman) were all-world in High school and college.

Well, since Sal Paolantonio reported on ESPN this morning, the Chargers didn't fly into Buffalo until Saturday and this guy posted the "events" going on in Buffalo involving some Chargers on Friday night, I'm going to have call bullcrap on this guy and his story.

Pretty funny though.

Well, since Sal Paolantonio reported on ESPN this morning, the Chargers didn't fly into Buffalo until Saturday and this guy posted the "events" going on in Buffalo involving some Chargers on Friday night, I'm going to have call bullcrap on this guy and his story.

Pretty funny though.

OR maybe Sal Pal is full of schitt. :beer:

I'm going to call bull crap on your post. I saw what I saw. They were in late Friday night aka Saturday morning. Billieve ESPN all you want homer...they've always done us bills faithful right...right?