Help! Where to get 2 tickets to SD game!?

My schedule changed and I can go to the game this weekend, but need 2 tickets.

Checked trading post and nothing, and sub hub does not look good.

Other options now?

Live near Syracuse and don't want to drive to the game, attempt to get tickets, and not be able to. (How much can I plan to pay for 2 tickets at the game from friendly neighborhood ticket sellers?)

I need advice! Want to be there for 5-1!

Go to buffalobills.com. Click on "TICKETS." Then "INDIVIDUAL TICKETS." Then "BUFFALO BILLS TICKETEXCHANGE." You can buy tickets from season ticket holders and then pick them up directly at the Buffalo Bills Ticket Window with valid ID. Hope this helps.

Live near Syracuse and don't want to drive to the game, attempt to get tickets, and not be able to. (How much can I plan to pay for 2 tickets at the game from friendly neighborhood ticket sellers?)

I need advice! Want to be there for 5-1!

You can ALWAYS get tickets at the game. I got a crew coming up for the Jets game, and we have no tickets as of yet, and everyone but me sweatin it. Just go to the game, will be 50% of the price you pay on stubhub, ticketexchange, etc. Just remember, there is absolutely no such thing as a sellout at any game,concert,etc. There will be tickets at the staduim, just maybe not at face :thumbsup:

You can ALWAYS get tickets at the game. I got a crew coming up for the Jets game, and we have no tickets as of yet, and everyone but me sweatin it. Just go to the game, will be 50% of the price you pay on stubhub, ticketexchange, etc. Just remember, there is absolutely no such thing as a sellout at any game,concert,etc. There will be tickets at the staduim, just maybe not at face :thumbsup:

Thanks. It has been a few years since I bought tickets that way. What can I expect to pay for this game, per ticket?

Thanks. It has been a few years since I bought tickets that way. What can I expect to pay for this game, per ticket?

For all who are unfamiliar with tickets... i sell tix to the bills on the side, usually have about 20/game. This year due to the Bills record, and some of last year due to the opponents we had ticket prices are higher than they used to be. Its simple supply and demand, more people want to go and there are less tickets available due to higher season ticket totals, and less tix available for individual games. Tix for the SD game have been ranging from 100-150/ticket on ebay. NYJ game have been even higher 120+. So far, ticket prices at the game have been the same as what i get on ebay or higher. The raiders game, none of the scalpers had tickets and all sat on them until they goit what they were asking for them. We turned down numerous offers of 90/ea 100/ea. I know u think i'm being biased because i sell tiux, but becareful waiting until the game tio get tix, as I saw TONS of people begging for tickets for 75-80$ ea and probably had no chance of getting in the game last home game. I have tix left for the Jets game which I havent posted yet ( I could give u a slight deal based on i dont have to pay the ebay fees) And I will be going to the Chargers game with 2 sets of 2 , and 2 sets of 3 ( 1set each for 100 level, and 1 set ea for 200 level. 609-892-3694 if anybody needs tix.

Brett

PS- I'm in town for the game and could meet to drop off tix.

Buffalo Bills Tix - $1 (Orchard Park NY)

Reply to: sale-884480204@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-10-18, 6:18PM EDT

San Diego Chargers at Buffalo Bills Tickets

Very cheap, let me know ASAP if you want them

October 19 2008

* This item has been posted by-owner.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 884480204

Buffalo Bills Tix - $1 (Orchard Park NY)

Reply to: sale-884480204@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-10-18, 6:18PM EDT

San Diego Chargers at Buffalo Bills Tickets

Very cheap, let me know ASAP if you want them

October 19 2008

* This item has been posted by-owner.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 884480204

Thanks, but I bought some today; good seats and a good price.

Thanks to all for the help--now I am sure that I will see the Bills go 5-1!

Go Bills!

31-17