I am sorry but I am just not feeling confident

Cornerville

1. West coast team travels cross-country to play a 10am game against an up-start team that is 4-1 and fresh off a bye. 2. Coach Jauron is a great game-planner and has had two weeks to prepare.

3. After two road games and a bye, rabid fans hungry for a home game will rock the building.

4. The return of Trent and Roscoe.

5. Chargers have the 31st ranked pass defense.

6. Our pass defense is ranked 8th, which is good going up against Rivers.

7. LT is still hobbled and hurtin.

8. We're still number one in the NFL on 3rd down defense.

Need more?

Pretty damn good list!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it two weeks ago and I'll say it again...this is the Bills' "bellweather" game for the rest of this season.

This is total bullsh*t. This is one game out of 16. We could lose this one and then win out and be 14-2 with home field throughout. Or, we could win this and then lose the next 3. It's a big game no doubt, but I think you're putting too much emphasis on it. I'd be happy if we split the next 4 are then are sitting at 6-3.

Go BILLS !!

Honestly, I think it's really all about what Chargers team shows up. If they're firing on all cylinders we'll have to be really lucky to have a chance.

Thankfully there are tons of exterior factors that could result in a flat showing from the Chargers(Like in Miami). In that case, keeping it close until the 4th and putting it in Edwards hands is a recipe for success.

This is total bullsh*t. This is one game out of 16. We could lose this one and then win out and be 14-2 with home field throughout. Or, we could win this and then lose the next 3. It's a big game no doubt, but I think you're putting too much emphasis on it. I'd be happy if we split the next 4 are then are sitting at 6-3.

Go BILLS !!

While what you say is of course true, there are some games that, if won, will propel teams to the next level. This happens to be one of them. You need to embrace this aspect, not fear it or get angry over it.

Guest dog14787
I just have this bad feeling this weekend...Chargers are coming off a huge win...momentum on their side...they are extremely talented...Bills defense will have a hard time this weekend I believe...and how healthy is Edwards REALLY gonna be this weekend?

In no way shape or form am I saying the season is doomed, but I just do not see a W on Sunday...

Nawww, now a couple weeks ago going into Arizona I had a bad feeling, not so much going into this weekend.

We can't win every game, but I'm confident this team is headed in the right direction and will only get better as the season plays out.

We are 4-1 and currently ranked fourth on ESPN power rankings and our Buffalo Bills aren't even firing on all seven cylnders yet, so come on guys doesn't that tell ya someting? :thumbsup:

Nawww, now a couple weeks ago going into Arizona I had a bad feeling, not so much going into this weekend.

We can't win every game, but I'm confident this team is headed in the right direction and will only get better as the season plays out.

We are 4-1 and currently ranked fourth on ESPN power rankings and our Buffalo Bills aren't even firing on all seven cylnders yet, so come on guys doesn't that tell ya someting? :thumbsup:

Yes! I love the seven cylinders reference.

While what you say is of course true, there are some games that, if won, will propel teams to the next level. This happens to be one of them. You need to embrace this aspect, not fear it or get angry over it.

I'm neither afraid or angry. I just don't think this game means any more than any other. If we win, we get 1 in the W column just like every other game. It'd be no different if we beat the Charger and lost to the fish than if we lost to the Chargers and beat the fish.

As any coach will tell you, take it one game at a time.

I too am concerned but am trying to be cautiously optimistic - The realist in me sees either a close game that Bills could pull off or quasi blowout by SD - Let's hope it's the former!

Looking forward to watching the game with my dad and brother (a rarity).

Go BILLS!

Guest dog14787
I too am concerned but am trying to be cautiously optimistic - The realist in me sees either a close game that Bills could pull off or quasi blowout by SD - Let's hope it's the former!

Looking forward to watching the game with my dad and brother (a rarity).

Go BILLS!

Welcome to the board Wei 44, I hope you do realize we may have to use you as our little Wei 44 good luck charm to help us get a win this weekend :thumbsup:

If you fart in your car in the summer time, the smell will bake and stay in there for like 2 days.. Its horrible!

This thread's been fairly interesting, but I couldn't get away from this post as hard as I tried. While what you say may be correct (particularly after a six of Genesee Cream Ale), WTLF does it have to do with the Chargers? I'm having the hardest time trying to tie this together! Work with me here - I'm fart-impaired.

This thread's been fairly interesting, but I couldn't get away from this post as hard as I tried. While what you say may be correct (particularly after a six of Genesee Cream Ale), WTLF does it have to do with the Chargers? I'm having the hardest time trying to tie this together! Work with me here - I'm fart-impaired.

It is, clearly, a vile canard - an inexpensive aerosol can of Ozium will remedy the problem...

Link

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
It is, clearly, a vile canard - an inexpensive aerosol can of Ozium will remedy the problem...

Link

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

Even takes the smell of skunk out of the car if you happen to hit one of them critter's B-)

Even takes the smell of skunk out of the car if you happen to hit one of them critter's :thumbsup:

There, now, you see? THAT'S the reason I post here, because THAT'S useful information! I hit a dead skunk a couple of years ago on the way up to the lake. Hit the damn thing so hard that I could hear its bones go *crack* on my undercarriage. Holey moley, smoley. I didn't think I was EVER going to get that smell out of the car. It even made the beagle sick (so I guess there WAS a side benefit after all). I could have dipped the car into a vat of Ozmium and I don't know if it would have helped, but thanks for the tip.

3 reasons that I'm worried:

1. The Bills' pass defense, including the anemic (putting it mildly) pass rush. The Chargers have big WRs, and if Rivers has all day to throw, it could get ugly.

2. The Bills' OL. Let's see if they learned how to run block during the bye week.

3. Darren Sproles.

Guest dog14787
There, now, you see? THAT'S the reason I post here, because THAT'S useful information! I hit a dead skunk a couple of years ago on the way up to the lake. Hit the damn thing so hard that I could hear its bones go *crack* on my undercarriage. Holey moley, smoley. I didn't think I was EVER going to get that smell out of the car. It even made the beagle sick (so I guess there WAS a side benefit after all). I could have dipped the car into a vat of Ozmium and I don't know if it would have helped, but thanks for the tip.

Yup, works real good for all kinds of skunky smells, I wouldn't try spraying the family dog with it though because he might bite you. B-)

Peroxide and baking soda then a good soap scrubbing works well for a skunky smelling dog :thumbsup:

Our pathetic pass rush will give Rivers all day to spread the pain. We will have to have a great day on offense with a couple big returns to pull this one out...... :thumbsup:

I totally agree with you on this. If the Bills can't get to Rivers they will lose. Simple as that. Warner gave them the blueprint and look for more of the same from San Diego if the Bills defense can't bring it.

A Bills loss against SD is not the end of the world. They've still got a good path to 10-6 given the rest of the schedule. The injuries tomorrow are going to hurt them, but hopefully in a week or two they'll be back at full strength on D when they get to the meat of their schedule.