Berman at OBD

K-Gun10

ESPN’s Berman at One Bills Drive

By Chris Brown - Posted October 16th, 2008

ESPN’s Chris Berman is busy interviewing a handful of Bills players (Edwards, Whitner, Stroud, Lynch, Evans) for a piece that will air on Sunday NFL Countdown this weekend.

Bills-Chargers is one of the bigger matchups of the week so seeing some national coverage isn’t surprising.

Tags: Chris Berman

ESPN’s Chris Berman is busy interviewing a handful of Bills players (Edwards, Whitner, Stroud, Lynch, Evans) for a piece that will air on Sunday NFL Countdown this weekend.

Bills-Chargers is one of the bigger matchups of the week so seeing some national coverage isn’t surprising.

I'm just hoping the Bills don't get worked, which seems to happen for nationally televised games.

:lol:

Berman was at the tree, and did his "Swami" predictions in front of the statue of him and jim kelly. I wasnt there, but spoke to my brother who was, and he said berman was cool. I guess berman and kelly stuck around for a few drinks after the taping.

Berman was at the tree, and did his "Swami" predictions in front of the statue of him and jim kelly. I wasnt there, but spoke to my brother who was, and he said berman was cool. I guess berman and kelly stuck around for a few drinks after the taping.

Shocking news. B-)

The reports regarding Boomer's karaoke performance at Kelly's HOF enshrinement-weekend party are legendary ...

Shocking news. ;)

The reports regarding Boomer's karaoke performance at Kelly's HOF enshrinement-weekend party are legendary ...

Yea, I was at that party - Berman was pretty wasted, as was I, but I believe he did 'Born to be Wild'.

Hoo boy, that was some party. B-)

Some parts of that aired last nite on SC. Jim makes an appearance. :thumbsup: