Whos the top team in the NFL?

It seems like there is no game where a team is expected to win anymore. For years we had the dominant forces of the patriots*, colts etc. but now it seems like everything is up for grabs. With the rams beating washington, the pats* proving they cant win without brady and the cards beating the cowgirls. The eagles have been struggling too and in the AFC east the dolphins even seemed to be rolling for a bit, but that didnt last long. Granted the Giants still have to play tomm and should prob win. Just wondering who, if anybody, you guys thought was a "contender and not a pretender" in the league now. (obviously not counting the bills!!!! :thumbsup: )

It seems like there is no game where a team is expected to win anymore. For years we had the dominant forces of the patriots*, colts etc. but now it seems like everything is up for grabs. With the rams beating washington, the pats* proving they cant win without brady and the cards beating the cowgirls. The eagles have been struggling too and in the AFC east the dolphins even seemed to be rolling for a bit, but that didnt last long. Granted the Giants still have to play tomm and should prob win. Just wondering who, if anybody, you guys thought was a "contender and not a pretender" in the league now. (obviously not counting the bills!!!! :thumbsup: )

CARDINALS.......followed by the Giants and The Steelers

Lets not forget that the Rams played both the GMEN and BILLS very tough into the 4th quarter, the GMEN game deeper into the 4th. 4th quarter turnovers in each game sank the Rams. I would like to have the Cardinals game back with Trent Edwards, it is what it is there, I am not surprised they beat Dallas. Denver is coming down to earth prety quickly. The team to beat in the AFC - till I see more offense out of Tennessee, it is a toss up between Indy and San Diego. Bills will be there till the end and win the AFC East.