Further proof this race is getting out of hand

Look at how Obama is outspending McCain in Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia while McCain dropped 1.2 million in Michigan with little success. If the dynamics of the race stay the same I doubt that many Republican donors will be willing to throw good money after bad while Dems will be more likely to give to Obama as he appears to be closer to being elected.

http://wiscadproject.wisc.edu/wiscads_release_100808.pdf

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a John McCain voter I seriously think that the McCain campaign should reimburse every person that contributed to his campaign.

Barack Obama is politically target-rich but John McCain is...I don't know what the F John McCain is doing.

The problem McCain is having, IMO, is the same thing that I (and many others who have followed him a long time over the years), is not that McCain has somehow lost his way. Not that this is not the John McCain we have come to know. McCain's problem is John McCain, and he is doing exactly what he has always been doing: Trying to act like he is for the people when in reality he is for the person, and that person is John McCain. He's been the biggest fraud for decades, and his brilliance is how he has been able to hoodwink the public as well as the press. But when things go bad, and not John McCain's way, he is exposed for the nasty fraud that he is.

The problem McCain is having, IMO, is the same thing that I (and many others who have followed him a long time over the years), is not that McCain has somehow lost his way. Not that this is not the John McCain we have come to know. McCain's problem is John McCain, and he is doing exactly what he has always been doing: Trying to act like he is for the people when in reality he is for the person, and that person is John McCain. He's been the biggest fraud for decades, and his brilliance is how he has been able to hoodwink the public as well as the press. But when things go bad, and not John McCain's way, he is exposed for the nasty fraud that he is.

What do you expect, he is an Admiral's son.

Look at how Obama is outspending McCain in Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia while McCain dropped 1.2 million in Michigan with little success. If the dynamics of the race stay the same I doubt that many Republican donors will be willing to throw good money after bad while Dems will be more likely to give to Obama as he appears to be closer to being elected.

http://wiscadproject.wisc.edu/wiscads_release_100808.pdf

I would hope Obama is seeing some benefit from outspending McCain that much

I would hope Obama is seeing some benefit from outspending McCain that much

Even if he is spending 4x the amount of money in some places, he has 10x the difficulty is getting the average American that isn't a politics junkie to know something about him, or what he stands for, or what kind of President he MIGHT make, because he is new. McCain has been around and on the news and TV for 25 years.

Even if he is spending 4x the amount of money in some places, he has 10x the difficulty is getting the average American that isn't a politics junkie to know something about him, or what he stands for, or what kind of President he MIGHT make, because he is new. McCain has been around and on the news and TV for 25 years.

:lol:

Is there no level you're not willing to stoop to? Jesus, in this Microwave society the best thing Obama has going for him is he doesn't have a record and there's not a whole lot of reasons to hate him.

Is there no level you're not willing to stoop to? Jesus, in this Microwave society the best thing Obama has going for him is he doesn't have a record and there's not a whole lot of reasons to hate him.

Again... If he was white and Irish... This thing would be a land slide slam dunk for Obama.

Just saying.

No. Are you always an ass? Oh, I forget, yes.

It's pretty obvious that when 20% of the country still thinks he's a muslim that people don't know who he is. If these people are not watching Fox and CNN and MSNBC, which 99% of the country aren't, and they don't read newspapers anymore, buying local TV time on local stations with tens of millions of dollars, is the way to do it. If what you said is true, he would be losing popularity and not gaining it in these states. His favorability is going way up, which has little to do with the economy. He has clearly, inarguably, except in your hate everything and everyone political world, convinced more people that he is good rather than bad the more they get to see and know him. In the millions, probably tens of millions. People tend to like him. Not everyone. But more than not.

No. Are you always an ass? Oh, I forget, yes.

More of a dick but you know, consistency is a big reason to love me.

It's pretty obvious that when 20% of the country still thinks he's a muslim that people don't know who he is. If these people are not watching Fox and CNN and MSNBC, which 99% of the country aren't, and they don't read newspapers anymore, buying local TV time on local stations with tens of millions of dollars, is the way to do it. If what you said is true, he would be losing popularity and not gaining it in these states. His favorability is going way up, which has little to do with the economy. He has clearly, inarguably, except in your hate everything and everyone political world, convinced more people that he is good rather than bad the more they get to see and know him. In the millions, probably tens of millions. People tend to like him. Not everyone. But more than not.

His favorability is going up mostly because John McCain is playing himself on the campaign trail.

I think it's great people "tend to like him". He's really telegenic and has a nice smile, plus he's well spoken when he has a teleprompter and doesn't have to think for himself. That'll make it seem much less painful when he and his gang of thieves are screwing them good while shredding the Constitution.

But your man love for the guy is quaint. I can't wait to read the next couple of years of your posts defending all of his bull sh--.

More of a dick but you know, consistency is a big reason to love me.

His favorability is going up mostly because John McCain is playing himself on the campaign trail.

I think it's great people "tend to like him". He's really telegenic and has a nice smile, plus he's well spoken when he has a teleprompter and doesn't have to think for himself. That'll make it seem much less painful when he and his gang of thieves are screwing them good while shredding the Constitution.

But your man love for the guy is quaint. I can't wait to read the next couple of years of your posts defending all of his bull sh--.

Ok, how will the Constitution be shredded?

The same way they've been systematically dismantling it for the last 100 years or so.

Ignorance is bliss.

I know ignorance pisses me off too. I hate it when people make statements they can't back up so they make vague statements and let it go because they have nothing of intelligence to say. :lol:

Why Did Obama / McCain just run ads on my local SOCAL station - California is not in play

Or is it a rebate to the local TV contributors ?

I know ignorance pisses me off too. I hate it when people make statements they can't back up so they make vague statements and let it go because they have nothing of intelligence to say. :devil:

Let it go, I think he's still upset about women being allowed to vote.

The problem McCain is having is the biggest issue is not national security, but the economy.