TJ Houshmandzadeh trade rumors

The Bungles are so bad they should trade away anyone and everyone who is going to be a free agent at the end of the year or getting old. It is time they start rebuilding, or just building, as the case it there. Stock up on draft picks and real young guys now.

Link

Obviously we wouldn't make a move for him, but its interesting to see him on the block rather than the one who wants to be there. I guess it goes to show you that the squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.

Actually Yahoo mentions that the Bills might be a landing spot. And I'm not going to link it, it's on Yahoo's front page.

Link

Obviously we wouldn't make a move for him, but its interesting to see him on the block rather than the one who wants to be there. I guess it goes to show you that the squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.

Bad news for the Bills, potentially. I have the Niners game in my "win" column, and if they're trading for Houshmandzedah, a) they think their team is pretty good and a playoff contender, and b) they're getting a helluva player.

With possible interest from the Niners, does this mean that Bryant Johnson has been a bust? This appears to be the case based on this stats to date.

I know that many on this board were hoping that the Bills would sign him this past offseason.