With the trade deadline looming...

Justice

Not that I wouldn't want it to happen because it would be nice since we are making a possible run......but I think we as Bills fans know that Ralph or the front office really don't make moves during the season as far as trades go. I can't remember one honestly. This isn't fantasy football.

2 years ago, they dealt for Hargrove, who is now suspended for failing his second drug test.

Givem Losman and have Hamdam as our 2nd string to back Edwards? No thanks. Id rather just keep Losman and have Royal man the tightend position.

They just might do it for Losman, they are looking for someone, they were reported to have called the Browns for Quinn a few weeks ago.

But I wouldn't take TG at his age.

Whats wrong with Gilbran being the #2? I think people might seriously be surprised that the guy isn't the scrub 3rd stringer at best backup some think he is. He was very good in NFL Europe, and he has experience in the Bills system. And with JP being so bad that he makes our defence give up 41 points to the Cards, why not?

Royal is not as horrible as people make him out to be. He has 1-2 bad plays a year, and has never been known as a pas catching TE, yet Trent has said in the past that Royal is one of his favorite targets

Maybe if it was any GM other than Carl Peterson, but with him, it ain't gonna happen. He'd demand 3 first round picks, and Brandon's first born daughter.

Is she hot? We need pics to evaluate this trade proposal.

His wife is even more talented. I don't know what we'd have to give up though.

Who is his wife/what is she famous for?

His best days are behind him and he's getting up there in age. But I would love to have him on our team and think he would do very well. But he's still owed a decent chunk of money and it's hard to justify that if he's on the downside of his career.

Gonzalez at 32 is better than Robert Royal would be if he ever had hands. His cap hit may be high, but the team knows this team has a legit shot at the playoffs. A pickup, even with the dollar amount, is good for no more than a 3rd. King Carl probably thinks otherwise.

Buffalo may very well have the worst collection of TE's in the league. Gonzalez for two years in Buffalo could be an investment in the future of a guy like Edwards that we can't even realize right now.

But if people are fine with Robbery Royal fumbling, dropping catches, and being a #1 TE when he's no more than a blocker, then don't pursue it.

I'd like to see a trade of Gonzalas for Losman, but don't see it happening

I like Mc Cargo to detroit for DE Dewayne White, who would be an upgrade in our rotation, don't know if the bills FO is finished with him yet though, they also have a decent tackle whos rumored to be trade bait.

maybe we could 3 team deal to make things happen.

I'd like to see a trade of Gonzalas for Losman, but don't see it happening

I like Mc Cargo to detroit for DE Dewayne White, who would be an upgrade in our rotation, don't know if the bills FO is finished with him yet though, they also have a decent tackle whos rumored to be trade bait.

maybe we could 3 team deal to make things happen.

I highly doubt they trade a DT for a DE. They already have 3 well paid DE they consider starters, a 4th for the rotation, and a 3rd round pick in this years draft at that position. That trade would hurt the middle cause it would then leave them with pretty much 3 starting DT's. The only way they get rid of McCargo is if another DT is coming back in a deal

A Losman for a DT/DE trade would be more likely (or even a TE) to the Chiefs cause it fills a need for them, a starting QB for this season

With the trade deadline looming near, I believe it would be a great idea if the Bills try to make a trade for Tony Gonzalez. I realize that Tony is very old but he is clearly better than any TE we have on the roster by far.

TG will help the Bills in many ways. He can be a big help to Trent Edwards, take some attention away from Lee Evans thereby making Evans more effective and also bring something to the table in the run and pass blocking department.

IMHO, I believe that TG can be made available at the present time because of the current state of the K.C. Chiefs. They are one of the worst teams in the league and are most likely out of playoff contention. The Chiefs have also been flip flopping at QB, having used all three QB's on the roster thus far, and might be interested in JP Losman. It's obvious that JP is not the guy in Buffalo and Gibran Hamdan will probably be an upgrade as the #2 QB as opposed to JP. He cant do no worse.

If KC isnt interested in JP, we can always offer up a draft pick. Hell, I'd even over pay for him. Maybe even give 'em a 3rd round pick. Why not? Buffalo has put themselves in a position to be able to give up draft picks because our roster doesn't have many needs. We need some tweaking, not rebuilding. TG can help us get to the playoffs and beyond.

He's not a run blocking TE and would be useless to us. We should rather concentrate on finding a capable Center and RG who can actually run block and contribute in pass protection.

Woa,Woa,Woa not so fast....lets lock up Peters first!

Why? He's locked up for another 2 more years after this season in Buffalo. He is locked up

And besides, after his play so far this season, I doubt he is interested in talking a deal with the Bills right now, he would probably get laughed out of Brandons office right now if he came with his demands from the summer to him now.

The only way they get rid of McCargo is if another DT is coming back in a deal

I like Detroits two players better than any from KC (on the defense anyway, tony g would be great), and I guess I should have made it clear I meant both the DT and DE from them. I mentioned a 3 way trade because maybe it would be a way to facilitate it.

Actually, I don't really remember the Det. tackles name or if he is better than Mc Cargo but I like Dewayne White a lot. Lets face it our DTs are lacking (even if they are well paid).

I like Detroits two players better than any from KC (on the defense anyway, tony g would be great), and I guess I should have made it clear I meant both the DT and DE from them. I mentioned a 3 way trade because maybe it would be a way to facilitate it.

Actually, I don't really remember the Det. tackles name or if he is better than Mc Cargo but I like Dewayne White a lot. Lets face it our DTs are lacking (even if they are well paid).

But why would Detroit give up a good DT and DE for an underachieving DT?

The Bills should not trade for Gonzalez. Currently Buffalo is on the rise, but this is not the season to mortgage the future for short term gain. Next season and beyond the Bills will have the talent and experience to make a deep playoff run. This season the Bills are playing for the playoffs, but will not contend for the super bowl. Let's face it, the KC would only be interested in draft picks. The Bills should save their picks and continue to add good young talent to the roster. This is essential for maintaining a winning team. Royal will have to do for now.

Forget Losman. MgCargo and a 3rd or 4th rounder for Tony Gonzalez. I'd be all about it.

Maybe New England would trade us Randy Moss , Vince Wilfork and Tom Brady for McCargo.

:lol:

I seriously doubt anyone is going to give us anyone we would actually want for McCargo, considering he can't get on the field now, and it's not like our D line is playing all that well.