Favorite Pre or Post Game Buffalo Bills Chant?

As we all know, being loud and boisterous is in the blood of every Buffalo Bills fan, whether you live here in WNY or around the country. What is your favorite Buffalo Bills chant? For me personally, I have used the following over the last 10 years or so:

-B-U-F-F-A-L-O.....Whats the spell? SUPER BOWL (Obviously not said too much during that ten year time period)

-hey hey hey hey...(hey, hey, hey, hey) LETS GO BUFFALO (Shout song melody)

-(any opposing players name here)....Takes it in the a s s do dah, do dah.....(any opposing players name here)....Takes it in the a s s all da do dah day! (crude but fun none the less)

Others?

As we all know, being loud and boisterous is in the blood of every Buffalo Bills fan, whether you live here in WNY or around the country. What is your favorite Buffalo Bills chant? For me personally, I have used the following over the last 10 years or so:

-B-U-F-F-A-L-O.....Whats the spell? SUPER BOWL (Obviously not said too much during that ten year time period)

-hey hey hey hey...(hey, hey, hey, hey) LETS GO BUFFALO (Shout song melody)

-(any opposing players name here)....Takes it in the a s s do dah, do dah.....(any opposing players name here)....Takes it in the a s s all da do dah day! (crude but fun none the less)

Others?

Back in the day it was singing, "I've got a feeling, that Buffalo is going to the Superbowl."

Now a days the na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye, will have to do when we have a lead.

when Fish fans walk by our tailgate...

They're Aqua! They're Coral!

They give each other oral!!

When Jets or Eagles fans walk by

They're Green! They're White!

They do each other at night!

Obviously not the Eagles as much, though.

Funny story...some Jets fans were walking by and we made that chant...an Eagles fan who was parked nearby came over and asked us what we said. We told him and he loved it! When we told him we do the same with his team, he just laughed.

Oh, I almost forgot. Last year there was this song on the radio before the Broncos game (home opener). It was awesome and hilarious. It went, "let's go Bills, buh buh buh buh Bills." It was a goofy song but really cool. They made fun of Henry and his 10 kids by 10 women in one of the verses.

Did anybody else hear that song?

Oh, I almost forgot. Last year there was this song on the radio before the Broncos game (home opener). It was awesome and hilarious. It went, "let's go Bills, buh buh buh buh Bills." It was a goofy song but really cool. They made fun of Henry and his 10 kids by 10 women in one of the verses.

Did anybody else hear that song?

They do one of those songs with different lyrics every week making fun of our opponent.

Back in the day it was singing, "I've got a feeling, that Buffalo is going to the Superbowl."

Now a days the na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye, will have to do when we have a lead.

BUF-A-LO'S GOIN TO THE SU-PER BOWL!