Sirius "Movin' the Chains" predicts a 9-7 record

Tom

Pat Kerwin & Tim Ryan says with our schedule we'll go 5-6 the rest of the way........

10/19 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 1:00 pm W

10/26 @ Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 pm L

11/02 NEW YORK JETS CBS 1:00 pm W

11/09 @ New England Patriots CBS 1:00 pm L

11/17 CLEVELAND BROWNS ESPN 8:30 pm W

11/23 @ Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 pm W

11/30 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FOX 1:00 pm W

12/07 MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) CBS 4:05 pm W

12/14 @ New York Jets CBS 1:00 pm L

12/21 @ Denver Broncos CBS 4:05 pm L

12/28 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CBS 1:00 pm W

I say 11-5...... Geez, 1 loss after going 4-0 & we're in the toilet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 loss after going 4-0 but that one loss was by something like 24 points to the Cardinals. Also, the W-L record of the 4 teams that we barely beat is...really bad.

I hear ya but we have a better W-L record (or equal to) than any of the teams left to play as well.

Before the game on Sunday I thought we would go 10-6 with the Arizona game being a loss. I still think that. I don't think the Bills are nearly as bad as they appeared. It would be unreasonable to believe a team at this stage of development to do much better. Of course there are going to be a couple hiccups along the way. Week 5 was one of them. Gonna be a couple more in which the Bills look like the old Bills. 10-6 is a major improvement and will also mean a playoff appearance. Considering the Bills the last 10 years I would be more than happy with that. So im disappointed but not overly worried.

i agree. i said after the raiders game that no one should be surprised to look up and see us at 5-3 heading to n.e. this team is not that good.

On the other hand if you had told me that at the start of the season I would have taken it.

Before the game on Sunday I thought we would go 10-6 with the Arizona game being a loss. I still think that. I don't think the Bills are nearly as bad as they appeared. It would be unreasonable to believe a team at this stage of development to do much better. Of course there are going to be a couple hiccups along the way. Week 5 was one of them. Gonna be a couple more in which the Bills look like the old Bills. 10-6 is a major improvement and will also mean a playoff appearance. Considering the Bills the last 10 years I would be more than happy with that. So im disappointed but not overly worried.

Before the Arizona game I was entertaining thoughts of home-field advantage in the playoffs.

Hilarious thread. At 4-0, we're going to win the division. At 4-1 with a road loss to a motivated (and good) team, we're struggling to make the playoffs.

It almost makes me long for the days before we had immediate internet responses and media opinions at every turn.

Wow! We lost our starting QB and then proceeded to lose our first game, badly...looked bad. I have to wonder how different those bold predictions would be if we had Trent play that whole game and we won?? One game means that we are going to tank the second 2/3 of the season??

I like to see Trent get healthy on the bye...we are lucky to have the bye where it is. And I see us coming out gangbusters and beating the Bolts. The FINS beat San Diego people, c'mon! They had to travel east, then play the Chargers and then come east to Buffalo. That is rough.

My prediction is that the talk on this board will be quite different in 2 weeks.

Wow! We lost our starting QB and then proceeded to lose our first game, badly...looked bad. I have to wonder how different those bold predictions would be if we had Trent play that whole game and we won??

What would happen if Trent played the whole game and the Bills lost, anyway? Would the predictions be worse?

Hilarious thread. At 4-0, we're going to win the division. At 4-1 with a road loss to a motivated (and good) team, we're struggling to make the playoffs.

It almost makes me long for the days before we had immediate internet responses and media opinions at every turn.

Why don't you get it. Its not about 4-0, 4-1, or 5-0. We are NOT playing well. The OL can not run block. Our defense has no pass rush. The LBs are below average.... We are 4-1 because we played three teams that suck (Seattle, Oakland, St Louis) ans Jacksonville on a bad day. We are NOT playing playoff football.

Why don't you get it. Its not about 4-0, 4-1, or 5-0. We are NOT playing well. The OL can not run block. Our defense has no pass rush. The LBs are below average.... We are 4-1 because we played three teams that suck (Seattle, Oakland, St Louis) ans Jacksonville on a bad day. We are NOT playing playoff football.

:ph34r: