Sirius "Movin' the Chains" predicts a 9-7 record

Tom

He said they're "not that good." And he's right. They're good. But they're not that good.

That's the way it looks right now.

Bills still having trouble running the ball after all these years.

The offense is better than last year, no doubt, but that's not saying a whole lot.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Kerwin & Tim Ryan says with our schedule we'll go 5-6 the rest of the way........

10/19 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 1:00 pm W

10/26 @ Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 pm L

11/02 NEW YORK JETS CBS 1:00 pm W

11/09 @ New England Patriots CBS 1:00 pm L

11/17 CLEVELAND BROWNS ESPN 8:30 pm W

11/23 @ Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 pm W

11/30 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FOX 1:00 pm W

12/07 MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) CBS 4:05 pm W

12/14 @ New York Jets CBS 1:00 pm L

12/21 @ Denver Broncos CBS 4:05 pm L

12/28 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CBS 1:00 pm W

I say 11-5...... Geez, 1 loss after going 4-0 & we're in the toilet.

You completely fail to notice how bad Lynch is. Or rather how awful the line is run blocking. And the Cards almost put our QB on IR.

But hey it's all JP's fault isn't it? 0:)

What the hell are you talking about? The point I am trying to make is that even though we are 4-1, I(not the players) am not confident in the Bills so far. THEY ARE NOT PLAYING GOOD FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW. WITH THE WAY WE ARE PLAYING, GOOD TEAMS ARE GOING TO BEAT US. I AM NOT CONFIDENT IN THE BILLS RIGHT NOW. I HOPE THEY GET IT TOGETHER

OVER THE BYE WEEK. UNDERSTAND?!?

For your information I stated that I would have more confidence if the Bills had a close lose against a good team while playing well. Last year against Dallas the Bill's offence scored 3 points. That means the Bills did not play well. Take more time to think before you respond.

I get what you're saying. You're referencing your "personal confidence" in the Bills. That's great. My point wasn't to bash you, I was simply separating the desire for a team to win vs. confidence in the team. Your concern is confidence, whereas my concern is that we win. I get it. Sorry if I came off as rude, that wasn't my intentions.....

Here's my point with this; Patriots last year had the most confident fans EVER..... and they lost the Superbowl. Sometimes wins, ugly or beautiful, can get the job done. The goal here is to make it to the playoffs. After that, it's anybody's Championship to take, as the Giants proved last year, and many other teams who weren't the "favorites" have been proving for years. Was my confidence shaken after the Cardinal loss? Hell ya. BUT, up until that game, my confidence in this team didn't budge even though we had 2 come from behind wins against lesser opponents.

Again, I'm not dumping on your view. Just bringing another perspective to the conversation, that's all.