Even Donahoe must now realize

AJ1

Guest BillsRebound

The only way Donahoe keeps his job is if Bledsoe never plays another down, JP looks good the rest of the year AND Bledsoe gives back his bonus money. There is no way Ralph is gonna keep Donahoe after paying Drew an $8m signing bonus and he is so washed up. Both of them should pack their bags and do us all a favor and never be heard from in Buffalo again.

Even Donahoe must now realize that Deadsoe is done beyond redemption

Forget keeping GW for one year too long.

Donahoe's dealings for/with Drew is the one big problem that has prevented this team from experiencing success under his watch.

lets hope dopehoe doesnt realize how bad drew is. dont want to see losman save tom's job. keep him on the bench and let bledsoe get td fired, because until you get rid of the rot at the top, we're screwed

I'm not going to go out on a limb and defend Donahoe here, but saying he's "sticking" with Bledsoe and its bringing this team down seems completely out of whack here. The guy went out of his way on draft day to make sure the Bills had a young QB...you don't do that if you plan on sticking with your current starter...

I'm not going to go out on a limb and defend Donahoe here, but saying he's "sticking" with Bledsoe and its bringing this team down seems completely out of whack here.  The guy went out of his way on draft day to make sure the Bills had a young QB...you don't do that if you plan on sticking with your current starter...

82906[/snapback]

I agree, we will just have to wait untill J.P. is healthy to see if they play him. I was disapointed Henry started today. Either he is still hurt or just bad' in either case W.M. should have started today.

The only way Donahoe keeps his job is if Bledsoe never plays another down, JP looks good the rest of the year AND Bledsoe gives back his bonus money.  There is no way Ralph is gonna keep Donahoe after paying Drew an $8m signing bonus and he is so washed up.  Both of them should pack their bags and do us all a favor and never be heard from in Buffalo again.

82804[/snapback]

All I want for Christmas is TD and DB to be gone for ever !