Henry could face life in jail

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER—Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

Looks like him & O.J. will be cell mates.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Henry update:

"DENVER—Former starting Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry is due in federal court this afternoon for a preliminary and detention hearing after being arrested following an alleged cocaine deal. He faces one count of conspiracy to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.

If convicted, Henry could face up to life in federal prison and a four (m) million dollar fine.

Henry signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos before the 2007 season, but was dogged during training camp by a sprained left knee.

Henry was released from the Broncos June 2, when coach Mike Shanahan said his commitment was lacking".

(In my best Jerry Seinfeld) That's a shame.

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:33 PM ET | Link

HENRY TO APPEAR IN COURT TODAY: According to the Denver Post former Broncos and Bills RB Travis Henry is due in court today for a preliminary hearing on his federal drug charges after being arrested last week.

Henry could face up to life in prison if convicted.

---

Wow really sad, it seems like after drafting willis it all went downhill for him.

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:33 PM ET | Link

HENRY TO APPEAR IN COURT TODAY: According to the Denver Post former Broncos and Bills RB Travis Henry is due in court today for a preliminary hearing on his federal drug charges after being arrested last week.

Henry could face up to life in prison if convicted.

---

Wow really sad, it seems like after drafting willis it all went downhill for him.

I agree, I wonder if that was the turning point for him, or was he already a scum bag and we didn't know it?

Travis Henry update:

And other people will pay to raise his Baby Momma whelp. Poor kids...maybe Jesse Jackson's millions will come into the scene to help. :censored:

Wow a 12 million signing bonus just over a year ago and he's runnin cocaine. I hope the loser gets life. If 12 million dollars isn't enough for anyone to be set for life they deserve any hardship they might face.

Where did you get this information from? They are in different states, committed different crimes and Henry has not even been convicted. This seems like a longshot at best.

Don't you know the law, it clearly states that all football players will be cellmates with other football players if they both played for the same franchise at one point or another :censored: Crayonz I expect more from you.

Where did you get this information from? They are in different states, committed different crimes and Henry has not even been convicted. This seems like a longshot at best.

That was just a sarcastic comment that I made (the meaning behind it, both O.J. & Henry played for the Bills).

The rest of the article is legit.

I agree, I wonder if that was the turning point for him, or was he already a scum bag and we didn't know it?

Ding ding ding. Good people screw up sometimes and get caught with a doobie. You've got to have some scumbag in you already to start selling the powdered stuff.

Now, of course, 4 mil. and life in jail is the high end... that's the "caught in a Stephen Segal movie wearing a black pony tail and sporting a white suit" punishment. Some undercover dude may have "simply" spotted him taking some cash for sharing a line with a buddy.

Either way, he's a tool.

Quite the opposite. My guess is that between the 15 year old girl and the fact the Travis blew through all of his money in two years, the Bills realized that he would end up in jail sooner or later which is WHY they drafted Willis.

Jeffrey D. Sweetin, a Special Agent with the Rocky Mountain Division of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) said that Henry, 29, along with James Mack were arrested Tuesday as a result of a “multi-kilogram cocaine transaction” in Centennial, CO.

Multi kilo so at least 4.4 lbs that ain't a line between friends folks. BYE-BYE

Jeffrey D. Sweetin, a Special Agent with the Rocky Mountain Division of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) said that Henry, 29, along with James Mack were arrested Tuesday as a result of a “multi-kilogram cocaine transaction” in Centennial, CO.

Multi kilo so at least 4.4 lbs that ain't a line between friends folks. BYE-BYE

I thought I heard it was around 3 kilos (6.6lbs), plus pounds of marijuana as well.