malcolm kelly

wow am I glad now more than ever that we didn't get him, and I was one that wanted him

Redskins coach Jim Zorn revealed Monday that rookie receiver Malcolm Kelly is experiencing more swelling in his knee.

At some point the Skins may need to consider shutting Kelly down. If he keeps practicing and the knee doesn't respond, there's no sense in pushing him. Kelly wouldn't be active on game days right now even if he was healthy.

wow am I glad now more than ever that we didn't get him, and I was one that wanted him

Redskins coach Jim Zorn revealed Monday that rookie receiver Malcolm Kelly is experiencing more swelling in his knee.

At some point the Skins may need to consider shutting Kelly down. If he keeps practicing and the knee doesn't respond, there's no sense in pushing him. Kelly wouldn't be active on game days right now even if he was healthy.

His hissy fit after his workout is a good reason too.

DeSean Jackson of Philly appears to be the best of a very weak WR class this year. Has James Hardy really shown anything? Same goes for Devin Thomas, Limas Sweed, and Malcolm Kelly. No wonder none were projected as 1st round picks.

DeSean Jackson of Philly appears to be the best of a very weak WR class this year. Has James Hardy really shown anything? Same goes for Devin Thomas, Limas Sweed, and Malcolm Kelly. No wonder none were projected as 1st round picks.

I'd say Eddie Royal is the best. But both he and Jackson are 5'10" and would never have been drafted by the Bills, so it's moot.

I'd say Eddie Royal is the best. But both he and Jackson are 5'10" and would never have been drafted by the Bills, so it's moot.

It also helps that they have two seasoned QBs throwing in the WC Offense.....