Melvin Fowler

DaGimp

A little more nuance, please? He's actually a capable pass blocker, and he stays healthy. These are not small things. He's a weak run blocker, but guess what? No team has five all-pros on the line.

i wish his health would become an issue....the dude is chit and we need a change there, but hes not alone on that line.

A little more nuance, please? He's actually a capable pass blocker, and he stays healthy. These are not small things. He's a weak run blocker, but guess what? No team has five all-pros on the line.

Fowler may be a decent Pass Blocker when He engages...MAY be...But all too often I see him choosing to double team when a single blitzer is blowing by behind His turned back...Maybe that's the planned blocking scheme...I don't know...

As Run Blocker He gets zero push most of the time...I think from OG to OG The Bills are still lacking in the Run Block game and to be honest I just don't get it...Outside of Fowler they should be dominating a heck of a lot more than they do...

But Fowler is definitely the weak link and an area The Bills could upgrade and see immediate improvement...Which is saying a lot cause this Offense is already pretty decent with TE at QB...Think how good it would be with an above average C... :thumbsup: