Obama=QUaylesque

You joined TSW after Mission Accomplished. I will give you that (your above statement).

:thumbsup:

To be fair, this account joined after Mission Accomplished. But I've been posting on TBD message boards since the dark days of Clodd Tollins and Frigggggin Lonnie

Depends on your motives, only you and God truly know, so I suggest you say your prayers and come to Jesus on that one. :thumbsup:

"a come to Jesus" :devil:

I thought that was pretty good. Some of us are just shy about our middle names.

Makes people sound like killers. e.g.. Lee Harvey Oswald .....Ralph Bucky Phillips....

John William Gacy... X. Hollandaise Benedict.

"a come to Jesus" :lol:

Makes people sound like killers. e.g.. Lee Harvey Oswald .....Ralph Bucky Phillips....

All white guys to boot too! Has there been any AA "mass murderers?"

All white guys to boot too! Has there been any AA "mass murderers?"

Mass murderers, probably none. (Note: I'm not including people like Idi Amin as they weren't / aren't Americans (the 2nd A in your AA).)

Serial killers, at least 2: John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo.

Mass murderers, probably none. (Note: I'm not including people like Idi Amin as they weren't / aren't Americans (the 2nd A in your AA).)

Serial killers, at least 2: John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo.

Good point. Both "youngsters" (serial killers).

Times are a changing... Is it good or bad?

"a come to Jesus" :lol:

Yeh, but I couldn't resist the comment... a la Edgar Allen Poe's "A Telltale Heart"

Why can't Republicans' use Obama's full name when Democrats seem so intent on insisting that McCain's is actually McCain-Bush?

Ok so we independents can call Obama by his full name & McCain as John KEATING McCain-he wasn't convicted of anything, just told that his part in Keating 5 was BAD JUDGEMENT! So maybe McCain's full name shouuld be

John Bad Judgement McCain.

Now anyone who thinks Sarah Palin was a better choice than Tom Ridge is just a talking point partisan hack, or is so focused on the abortion issue they don't give a damn about one's ability to assume the Presidency or any important issue like national security or the economy. The fact that Tom Ridge is not the Republican VP choice shows why many of us view the Republican party as one hijacked by a bunch of religious zealots. Now of course, the Democrats have their own left wing hijackers, but when it comes to intelligence the Democratic ticket has it over the Republicans on both halves of the ticket. Sarah Palin isn't Dan Quayle- She's Bart Simpson-Underachiever & Proud of it.

Sarah Palin isn't Dan Quayle- She's Bart Simpson-Underachiever & Proud of it.

So true. She is like most Americans... They vastly underachieve intellectually and creatively and then over-estimate themselves. You guys think I make your head spin... Go to your child's open house or hang out at a PTA meeting. It is phucking down right scary. What is even more scary is come to work with me and see who are the Chief Petty Officers leading the rank and file on this ship. The sad thing is that there is no peer review on this ship!

:lol: