Obama=QUaylesque

The only difference between Dan Quayle running as VP and Hussein Obama as Prez is that Hussein just speaks better..No accomplishments...no leadership (here I am, I voted present)...Sorry folks but if another 9/11 happens, he'll wait to do something based on a focus group or a poll...Name one thing that Hussein has done that would be judged unpopular...

Please any Obama fans, name one legislative achievement?

The only difference between Dan Quayle running as VP and Hussein Obama as Prez is that Hussein just speaks better..No accomplishments...no leadership (here I am, I voted present)...Sorry folks but if another 9/11 happens, he'll wait to do something based on a focus group or a poll...Name one thing that Hussein has done that would be judged unpopular...

Ever hear of Lugar-Obama?

How about one legislative disachievement?

He didn't vote for the declaration of war.

And please... Palin is Dan Quayle with a ponytail... B-) No need to jump on this almost two months after that.

:wallbash::worthy:

He can spell potato.

:worthy::worthy:

How about one legislative disachievement?

He didn't vote for the declaration of war.

And please... Palin is Dan Quayle with a ponytail... B-) No need to jump on this almost two months after that.

:wallbash::worthy:

He can spell potato.

:worthy::worthy:

can he spell Muslim? Oh I am sorry, he's a Christian because George Stephanopoulos told us he is one!

you are so yesterday's news. try and keep up with what's posted here...

You're an idiot.

Did enough people compare Palin to Quayle that you felt you wanted to play, and made some non-existent connection between Obama and Quayle.

You keep mentioning Hussain as if it was an insult. I have to tell you, in this melting pot that is the United States of America, the name Hussain is as American as the Greek name George. Unless you are naming your kid Squanto or something you have no claim to any name being of foreign origin.

You disrespectful racist. I'm sure we could all find some names to call Palin, if we wanted to stoop to your level.

Now it's racist to call the Messiah by his full name??? or is it really Barry Soetoro?

Was it racist to call Bubba William Jefferson Clinton?

Was it racist to call the Great Communicator Ronald Wilson Reagan?

Was it racist to call JFK John Fitzgerald Kennedy?

Now it's racist to call the Messiah by his full name??? or is it really Barry Soetoro?

Depends on your motives, only you and God truly know, so I suggest you say your prayers and come to Jesus on that one. :thumbsup:

I got no problem. Then call him by his full name... Not just his middle name. Does Barack go by his middle name? I know some people who do.

??