I really want to see the Cardinals win!!

Steely Dan

perhaps there are alot of people on the field but the nickname is cardinal, the color, so while there may be alot of colors out on the field there is only one cardinal(color) out there. there are alot of players on the field that play for the cardinal, but....well you know where i am going with this

There are a lot of them on the field so there are a lot of Cardinals on the field.

Jack-Ass!!

:wallbash::worthy:

perhaps there are alot of people on the field but the nickname is cardinal, the color, so while there may be alot of colors out on the field there is only one cardinal(color) out there. there are alot of players on the field that play for the cardinal, but....well you know where i am going with this

After carefully reading both of your posts all I have to say BITE ME!! :wallbash:

IF YOU DON'T GET THE REASON FOR CALLING THEM THE CARDINALS THEN GET A CLUE. THINK ABOUT IT BRAD, STUDY IT.

This reminds me of a sign I saw at my Japanese Dry Cleaner today.

It was a nice boast about their environmentally new safe and clean process.

The last line said, "Our chemicals are so safe, even rainbow trouts can live with them."

next week i am going to be cheering at the top of my lungs.....GO ORANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

After carefully reading both of your posts all I have to say BITE ME!! :worthy:

IF YOU DON'T GET THE REASON FOR CALLING THEM THE CARDINALS THEN GET A CLUE. THINK ABOUT IT BRAD, STUDY IT.

This reminds me of a sign I saw at my Japanese Dry Cleaner today.

It was a nice boast about their environmentally new safe and clean process.

The last line said, "Our chemicals are so safe, even rainbow trouts can live with them."

What kind of clothes do rainbow trouts wear? :wallbash:

What kind of clothes do rainbow trouts wear? :thumbsup:

This reminds me of a true story a guy I once worked with told.

He was explaining to his wife that he needed a NYS fishing license to fish in the St. Lawrence river, but he had to be careful about knowing where he was and not to travel into Canadian waters - because he'd need a Canadian license to fish there and he didn't have one. His wife listened intently, and then finally asked, "yeah, but how do the fish know where they are?"

This reminds me of a true story a guy I once worked with told.

He was explaining to his wife that he needed a NYS fishing license to fish in the St. Lawrence river, but he had to be careful about knowing where he was and not to travel into Canadian waters - because he'd need a Canadian license to fish there and he didn't have one. His wife listened intently, and then finally asked, "yeah, but how do the fish know where they are?"

Man he must have had had it made. Hunny, my doctor said if I don't get a :thumbsup: job every night it'll back up and I'll explode. She probably would believe anything. :devil:

not sure about that bit of information, but what i found from wikipedia

Stanford has no official mascot, but the Stanford Tree, a member of the Stanford Band wearing a self-designed tree costume, appears at major Stanford sports events. The Tree is based upon El Palo Alto, a redwood tree in neighboring Palo Alto that appears in the Stanford seal and athletics logo

My apologies if you're just being sarcastic, but a Cardinal is a type of tree.

not sure about that bit of information, but what i found from wikipedia

I used to work there. The team used to be called the Stanford Indians until the PC weenies got power. It is the Cardinal, the Color, because the school's chancellor's wife at the time picked that because of the uniform color.

Palo Alto, which is the city next to the campus (Stanford is unincorporated county land) is named for two trees that were located next to the campus along a creek that goes through the town and next to the campus. Only one still stands along a former rail line that is a trail now.

Stanford's "mascot" is the Tree. The tree got in a fight with Cal's (bitter rivals) Oski the Bear one year. The person who wants to be the tree has to put on an elaborate show and stunts as part of their audition. In 2006, the tree , then a woman, got suspended for public drunkeness at a basketball game. She was sipping from a flask and had a BAC of 0.15!

Stanford lost 21-28.

You do realize now that if the Bills lose tomorrow it's because you have jinxed them :thumbsup:

Nuh uh! You did with your little sarcastic shenanigans! :D

next week i am going to be cheering at the top of my lungs.....GO ORANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

BITE ME JACK-ASS!!