holy cow!!

Tsaikotic

Sounds like Jamie Nails with more hype.

You couldn't be more off it isn't even funny! Big Herman Johnson may actually be the most athletic lineman on LSU's O-line. He can move, and is not sloppy fat at all like Nails was. The 386 was his weight coming out of high school, he's more in the 350 range now.

Just watch this youtube video, he's #79.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D611DCJRjOM

Interesting note, Herman Johnson is not only the biggest player to ever wear LSU's purple and gold, but he was also the biggest baby born in Louisiana EVER! He popped out at a whopping 15 pounds, 14 ounces.

You couldn't be more off it isn't even funny! Big Herman Johnson may actually be the most athletic lineman on LSU's O-line. He can move, and is not sloppy fat at all like Nails was. The 386 was his weight coming out of high school, he's more in the 350 range now.

Interesting note, Herman Johnson is not only the biggest player to ever wear LSU's purple and gold, but he was also the biggest baby born in Louisiana EVER! He popped out at a whopping 15 pounds, 14 ounces.

It was a joke. And not. Just because a guy is huge (see Mike Rockwood) means nothing.

I hope he remembers his Mother every Mother's Day. That woman deserves a medal!

He certainly is a big kid and I hope he translates to the pros. But there's no guarantee he will. Physical size and pure talent can take a guy far in college, but not necessarily in the NFL. The keys will be to keep developing his footwork and body leverage, and getting into the film room.

If he can't move his feet well then his size doesn't matter. He is one big dude though and he is likley to add more muscle weight - could he be the first 400LB lineman?

i think gibson who played for the lions and tried out with the bills played at over 400 one year

That's bigger than a bowling ball!! :thumbsup:

I saw some great plays and some meh plays. Not the best OG I've ever seen.

This guy actually looks like a hell of a prospect. I like his footwork, his agility, his footwork and his pop off the snap. He seems to be solid in both pass and run blocking. Continued improvement, will translate to playing on Sundays.

How about this...trade Peters for draft picks, replace him with Herman Johnson. Or, Walker at LT and Johnson at RT.

There ya go Peters haters...Problem solved.

This guy actually looks like a hell of a prospect. I like his footwork, his agility, his footwork and his pop off the snap. He seems to be solid in both pass and run blocking. Continued improvement, will translate to playing on Sundays.

How about this...trade Peters for draft picks, replace him with Herman Johnson. Or, Walker at LT and Johnson at RT.

There ya go Peters haters...Problem solved.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. No shocker jokes. :thumbsup: