Beast Mode: The Writer

slyng1

Don't know if you guys spotted this already, but Marshawn is not only a Beast on the field, he's a friggin writer too! Check this out: Marshawn's Post on Yard Bark And if you don't think that's real, head over to his website, scroll down and you can see his "blog entries".

And if you don't feel like clicking any of that... here it is:

whats good yb i no u aint heard from ya boi n a min but im still alive just been chillin tryin get rite for da season....if u dont no we 4-0 rite now and tryin to get 5-0...i need all da buffalo fans to keep it lit for us while we doin our thang and the non buffalo fans to jump on da ban wagon and ride dat thang FASTER...to all da beast mode (Marshawn Lynch) fans to keep dat thang lit too and check ma web page out at www.marshawn23.com....until next time hold ya chin up.....nuh nuh nuh gone

That's what I'm talking about! BEAST MODE!

Don't know if you guys spotted this already, but Marshawn is not only a Beast on the field, he's a friggin writer too! Check this out: Marshawn's Post on Yard Bark And if you don't think that's real, head over to his website, scroll down and you can see his "blog entries".

whats good yb i no u aint heard from ya boi n a min but im still alive just been chillin tryin get rite for da season....if u dont no we 4-0 rite now and tryin to get 5-0...i need all da buffalo fans to keep it lit for us while we doin our thang and the non buffalo fans to jump on da ban wagon and ride dat thang FASTER...to all da beast mode (Marshawn Lynch) fans to keep dat thang lit too and check ma web page out at www.marshawn23.com....until next time hold ya chin up.....nuh nuh nuh gone

I heart Marshawn....

:lol::beer::blink:

:lol:

He's a living testimonial to the outstanding education that the University of California, Berkeley, provides.

Their songs of praise for themselves:

http://berkeley.edu/about/

I'm sorry, I don't speak jive.

Translation for those over 27 or who live in East Aurora:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Greater Buffalo Area,

It has been far too long since we have last conversed. I hope that nobody was concerned as to my absence from the internet recently. With the incredible start of our football team, I have been preoccupied in preparing for the next task at hand. Both I and the team have enjoyed your support, and we hope that you can continue showing enthusiasm in all aspects, Buffalo Bills. While I understand our detractors may have been reluctant to support us early in the year given our recent track record, I encourage you to not let pride get in the way and join us in our journey.

I would especially like to thank all of my fans for their support. Please feel free to peruse my internet literary endevours at your conveinence. While I must leave you for now, please do not be disappointed.

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

Marshawn Thelonious Lynch IV

It has been far too long since we have last conversed. I hope that nobody was concerned as to my absence from the internet recently. With the incredible start of our football team, I have been preoccupied in preparing for the next task at hand. Both I and the team have enjoyed your support, and we hope that you can continue showing enthusiasm in all aspects, Buffalo Bills. While I understand our detractors may have been reluctant to support us early in the year given our recent track record, I encourage you to not let pride get in the way and join us in our journey.

I would especially like to thank all of my fans for their support. Please feel free to peruse my internet literary endevours at your conveinence. While I must leave you for now, please do not be disappointed.

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

Excellent!! lol

I guess this is one of the reasons i prefer the less talented fred jackson over marshawn, to think he was in college for what three years?

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Marshawn. He's most definitely one of my fav's on this edition of Da Billsss - he;s also damned lucky to be such a gifted athlete, 'cause I don't know how else he'd earn a living with those linguistic skills of his.

Now Freddie's a special person - did you catch this Buffalo Snooze article on the TBD home page...

When twin calls, Jackson doesn’t get pat on back

Marv knew how to pick 'em, no? Ya think maybe he went out of his way to scout Coe College guys? :lol:

me talk pretty someday

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

Shredd & Ragan are on line 1. Something about infringement? Actually, they did that bit back when I lived in Buffalo, and (wow!) that was '95-'96.

Back on topic. Marshawn is the man! I just love it when he runs over people. Well, except that one time... :lol:

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

This is the funniest post I've ever read on TSW. :lol:

I love Marshawn. And after seeing his mic'ed up piece, I like him even more. Dwight nailed it. Marshawn is not a dumb guy and had he grown up in East Aurora, his blogs would resemble Dwight's alot more, but he didn't.

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

I nominate you for post of the week. Brilliant!!!

Nuh, nuh, nuh; gone.

Yours Truly,

:beer::blink::wacko: Outfuc#ingstanding!

I told ya it might be brilliant.

See Dwight Drane's translation on p. 1 -- I thought he nailed it pretty well.

I have no idea how I missed that, or the many quoted versions, in the replys. I guess I really didn't read much of the thread. :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out, it was wonderful. I'm a big fan of a lot of Dwight's posts.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Outfuc#ingstanding!

I told ya it might be brilliant.

I have no idea how I missed that, or the many quoted versions, in the replys. I guess I really didn't read much of the thread. :wallbash:

Thanks for pointing that out, it was wonderful. I'm a big fan of a lot of Dwight's posts.

I was wondering how you missed the original, and the half-dozen reiterations - musta been a not-so-quick toke. B-)

I was wondering how you missed the original, and the half-dozen reiterations - musta been a not-so-quick toke. :wallbash:

Yup. Just read a few of my recent posts, and you'll clearly see how buzzed I am. Another drink, and no more posting for me.

I'm in good like dat when it comes to the translations. As much as some probably think I'm an ignorant bstrd, in Miami I was the only white person that went to my bank and my doctor. And my bank was Washington Mutual!

Sad fact is my spelling doesn't beat Marshawn by much.

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE Marshawn. He's most definitely one of my fav's on this edition of Da Billsss - he;s also damned lucky to be such a gifted athlete, 'cause I don't know how else he'd earn a living with those linguistic skills of his.

Now Freddie's a special person - did you catch this Buffalo Snooze article on the TBD home page...

When twin calls, Jackson doesn’t get pat on back

Marv knew how to pick 'em, no? Ya think maybe he went out of his way to scout Coe College guys? :thumbsup:

Sure did senator hard not to root for a guy like fred, and to be honest with you i wasn't sure marv being the active gm in buffalo was a great decision but i see those two years as the foundation of the bills now!